IGNORED

help with my atari light sixer!

eyg2181

Recently, I got my atari light sixer working properly (sort of). I literally had to re-solder the power input and all six switches, however I don't know how to go about fixing the switches. When I got the unit off eBay a few years ago the power was very touchy, if I moved the power cord it would turn off, that's fixed now, but im guessing what detatched the switches from the circuitboard was use. All six switches are very hard to push/switch, any ideas on how to loosen them up so they don't break off the board again? How they got that way to begin with is beyond me, I guess sitting in an attic or basement for 20 years might do it. With my atari four switch and my sears light sixer I can move the switches eaisly, but in the atari light sixer they get stuck half way down, I try to turn it on too quick and it gets stuck, I gotta pull it back down (while trying not to break it) and then try to push it up again. Any ideas much appreciated, thanks.

Is this a common issue with the atari light sixer?