IGNORED

HSC Season 1 Week 17: Bosconian

Sorry for the delays. I've been spending my weekends at the school, getting ready for our school production. I haven't even been participating in the HSCs myself. I'm losing lots of ground, especially in the 2600 HSC. :( In spite of this, I've at least managed to get the next game going as quick as possible. I'm sorry, but the good news is that the show goes on next weekend and then it will all be over.

I thank those that are patient and understanding. The next game is going up in just a couple minutes.

Edited by Deteacher

• 1 month later...

I know this contest is over but if you are still having problems getting the 51xx.bin and 52xx.bin for Bosconian then go here to get an updated version of Bosconian with the necessary files included to get it to run in MAME. I had problems getting the game to run in MAME OS X until I found this site. This site updates their roms to make sure they work in the current versions of MAME.

• 2 weeks later...

I can tell you what the difference between the "new" version and the regular version of Bosconian is: the title screen. That one you have a screenshot of is completely different from the original.

Edited by 4Ks

Crud, I just realized that this is week 17. It was at the top of the forum topics page, so I assumed it was the game of the week.

Edited by 4Ks