IGNORED

TI-99/4A cartridges Wanted

atarivision

TI-99/4A cartridges Wanted

Prefer carts with labels in good condition. Let me know if it includes the manual and what is your asking price. Please provide a photo if you have any of these for sale. Thanks! Matt A.

I prefer e-mail over PMs. Link

Exceltec

Killer Caterpillar

Tigervision

Espial

Parker Bros.

Q*bert (wanted boxed)

Funware

Ambulance

St. Nick

Gamevision

Card Sharp

Yahtzee

Romox

Anteater

Princess and Frog

Navarone

Console Writer

Paint & Print

Topper

Texas Instruments

Computer Math Games III

Diagnostic

Disk Manager

Disk Manager 3

Editor/Assembler

Scott, Foresman (white label on carts)

Addition and Subtraction 2

Decimals 2

Division 2

Early Reading

Fractions 1

Frog Jump · Picture Parts

Number Bowling · Space Journey

Pyramid Puzzler · Star Maze

Reading Fun

Reading Rally

DataBiotics

Barrage

Beyond WordWriter

Boxer

Breakthrough / Breakthru

Burger Builder

Desktop Publisher

Dragonflyer

D*Station I

D*Station II

Escape

The Great Word Race

Jumpy

Magic Memory

Mancala

Micro Tennis

MiniWriter

Paraprint

Pro Typer

Qmaze

Sorgan II

Space Patrol

Star Gazer I,II,III

Star Runner

Star Trap

Super Space

Super Space II

TI-Planner

TI Toad

WordWriter

TI-99/4A manuals Wanted

Fractions

Integers

Numeration 1

Scholastic Spelling Level 4

Scholastic Spelling Level 6

I am also looking for boxed games from: FUNWARE, GAMEVISION, ROMOX. Please let me know what you have.

• 6 years later...

You have a seriously difficult list here--and yes, this is some serious thread necromancy, but it may help some others out there to know just how difficult some of the items on your list are to find.

Killer Caterpillar: three original copies made, two accounted for.

Card Sharp: one prototype known, as part of a Milton Bradley Demonstration module.

Gamevision Yahtzee: four known, all from a single lot sold on eBay back in 2000. The reason for the rarity is that they were recalled about four months after the original release due to some bugs in the code that weren't detected soon enough.

TI Disk Manager 3: there were probably about 50 of these in made, in three variants. Two variants were prototypes, with the more common one being a special one done for the Dallas TI Engineering user's group (they were provided with board kits to build the never-released TI DSDD Disk Controller card, and about 30 of those kits were sold to the members of that users group). I bought an unbuilt kit back in 2000. The other group of prototypes was produced for the 5.25 Hex-Bus Floppy system--again never released, with about 20 of these known. The last type has a standard production label, and so far as I've seen, only one of these has ever surfaced. It is identical to the version issued with the Hex-Bus. Note also that the only difference between the Dallas prototypes and the regular ones is the text of the splash screen when the cartridge starts up.

Note also that there are lots of weird variants for the Scott Foresman cartridges. The dual game cartridges you list above come in color cases as well as black ones, and with red or blue text on the labels. The Reading cartridges come with white labels with Red or Blue text, with or without the TI emblem (in addition to the SF emblem), and sometimes the label itself is Medium Blue with White text). The Reading modules are also found with Blue cartridge cases, and the Mathermatics modules can be found in Red cartridge cases. The colored ones came in larger library boxes and are very difficult to find--I have found just eight of the 27 library box types in 30 years of hunting. I've found quite a few more of the colored cartridges and large-format manuals--and nearly all of the small box releases with the 5x7 manuals as complete boxed sets. The School Management modules are the most difficult to find here, as no more than half a dozen copies of any title in the series are known to survive--most without the manuals. These were always released with a binder-sized library box and manual, and five of the announced titles were never finished, not even as prototypes, so far as I've been able to determine.

• 2 months later...