IGNORED

Unreal Tournament 2003... made by...

RCorcoran

Well, not really made by Atari, Infogrames just slapped the Atari name and logo on it. I have to wonder how the developers of titles like this think when Infogrames does this. It's cool to see the Atari logo on such high profile titles, but I'm wondering what Infogrames' long term goals are. It'd be great to see them actually create an Atari development house that writes games, and not just use it as a brand..

..Al

that game is gunna be kick-arse :D

And i agree with you Al, i myself would like to see a little Atari development house of some sort, but since we dont have one for now, it is nice to keep seeing that atari logo on games for all platforms along with the PC. :)

That was really my point, the fact that the Fuji is still alive and kicking (as it where). The fact that Infogrames/Atari didn't actually develop the title (like most big name distributors - Activision, Microsoft, etc.), it's still nice to see the name and logo around so many years after everyone (except us AA'ers) thought it was dead. :)

I don't think anyone thinks the name Atari is dead in any way, people just look at it in a different way they used to. I mean, look at what Hasbro did when they had the license. :roll:

Terrible ! I think slapping the name Atari onto any old product is crap.

Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.