15 members have voted

1. 1. Take Your Pick:

• Congo Bongo
    • James Bond 007
    • Preppie
    • Pole Position
    • Vanguard

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

If Bond wins, I will probably pass. It is the crappiest game ever. Congo Bongo is #2 on the crap list.

I voted Pole Position without thinking of the emu problems. It can't even shift in A800win in this game, and there is no straight - you are always turning full right or left. but it can be a fun game on the console, trying for the best score. Oh well.

oh no anything but 007 its about as hard as the super impossible super mario brothers hack

i really want to pick vanguard that rainbow zone music is permanantly burned into my head i just wish i could turn it off in my head

I picked Congo Bongo. I was excited when I bought it back in the day as I loved the arcade version. Boy what a disappointment and a waste my hard earned McDonalds money! But if this wins, maybe I can learn to master the two levels and finally get my monies worth :D

Looks like 007 is going to be the winner for this HSC. I suck at this game and I have never liked it. Maybe I will find some fun trying it out for HSC but I doubt it.

ckirkman, I read (but haven't bought it myself yet) that the newest Sega compilation on PS3/X360 has Congo Bongo arcade on it!