IGNORED

Good deal on a Vectrex

If someone from here got it I'll offer $30 for the Star Castle...

I have a loose Star Castle, any interest in that?

Some, but I would at least like an overlay, box even better.

The condition on these ones are not pristine but the pieces are there. For $75 + shipping it was a good deal so I threw $30 out there for the hell of it. Like I said, condition isn't great so you never know, that is alsmost half the auction price so it can't hurt to ask. Yes, I know Star Castle can be expensive but then again $30 was just my opening offer.

The condition on these ones are not pristine but the pieces are there. For $75 + shipping it was a good deal so I threw $30 out there for the hell of it. Like I said, condition isn't great so you never know, that is alsmost half the auction price so it can't hurt to ask. Yes, I know Star Castle can be expensive but then again $30 was just my opening offer.

CIB Star Castle for $55

https://www.atari2600.com/item--Star-Castle...ECGAM0064D.html

This will be the only one I have at this time. If I decide to sell it. I will let you know. That is a fair offer. :)

CIB Star Castle for $55

https://www.atari2600.com/item--Star-Castle...ECGAM0064D.html

Joe is a great guy to deal with. Give him a ring. HHW

Edited by hhwolfman

That was a steal...

Thank ya, Thank Ya :D :D :D

Welcome to the wonderful world of Vectrex!!! :D

It's my personal favorite system to collect for, and it looks so cool sitting on the shelf. People always ask about it and love it.

A system that was truly ahead of it's time.

That was a steal...

Thank ya, Thank Ya :D :D :D

Welcome to the wonderful world of Vectrex!!! :D

It's my personal favorite system to collect for, and it looks so cool sitting on the shelf. People always ask about it and love it.

A system that was truly ahead of it's time.

hhwolfman isn't new to Vectrex. He bought some Vectrex games from me several years back on Thanksgiving.

Tis True. I have owned a few over the years. + every game CIB and the 3d Glasses CIB. As many of you know I had to sell my collection off a couple of times in the past 20 years do to economy, My Business, Family Hardship, and Housing Needs (my house is over 55 years old) . See, I was raised to never borrow. Only thing I owe on is my House. :) I kept a few of my favorite games(Colecovision, 2600 ) The first time I sold off a lot of stuff, In 2004 ( I had been collecting from 1982 and never sold anything) I was depressed for months but I needed to do some upgrades at the shop. I Started collecting again and had to sell some stuff this year, for a major House repair. IN the past couple of months I have been buying systems and stuff a little at time. I think I am having more fun now, Than I ever had collecting. I welcomed back and Old friend, with this Vectrex. I am enjoying it more than I ever have. :)