IGNORED

Songbird catalog update

Songbird

BRAND NEW Jaguar and Lynx items now in stock at Songbird:

Lynx Loopz - The exciting game for one or two players, where you take pieces and try to complete "loopz" on the game board. It's a race against the clock, and sometimes against a friend! Score big points by creating ever-larger loopz. Try your hand at three different modes of play: Chain Loopz, Target Loopz, and Match Loopz. Two player support via comlynx cable.

Lynx PokerMania - Sort your playing cards in horizontal, vertical, and diagonal groups to make the most points in this clever puzzle game. Put on your best poker face and shoot for the top score!

Jungle Guide #2 - Cool new articles for Jaguar and Lynx fans, including an interview with Beyond Games, all-new Zero 5 strategy and cheats, mission guide for CyberVirus, and more!

Jaguar JAG-ADS 2.0 - The encrypted sequel to the popular JAG-ADS CD from Minuteman Productions, including about an hour of Jaguar-related video content and some new footage not on the first disc.

Jaguar JagFest '99 - In 1999, Atari fans flocked to Rochester, MN, to participate in the third annual JagFest. It was a show which made many friendships and happy memories. Relive the show again, or see it for the first time, all on your Jaguar CD unit! Featuring previews of Total Carnage and Virtual VCS.

Jaguar Rapid Fire Controllers - Use these awesome controllers to dominate on games like Zero 5, Raiden, and Trevor McFur. Only 3 left in stock!

Other great games, like Jaguar NBA Jam and Lynx Raiden, are also back in stock. Visit http://songbird-productions.com to browse the catalog and place your order.

sounds cool carl.

Istill have to get jag ads 1 and the jungle guides.

as for the jagfest'99 CD:  thats what Ithought that would be another chance to see my first and last interview from the show :D

I know, it was fun (and funny!) to watch all those interviews with you guys again when we were converting it to the Jag format. JagFest 99 is still one of my favorite memories out of all the shows I've attended...