IGNORED

$1600 for Colecovision and 60 games - What A Steal!

VectorGamer

From the auction: MANY Games. An Entire Collection of over 60 Games, Rare Games Like Slurpy Included.

Full Games list and pics to come shortly,

Please Check back!

BTW: The seller is a beloved member here....................... :D

From the auction: MANY Games. An Entire Collection of over 60 Games, Rare Games Like Slurpy Included.

Please Check back!

For that amount, there better be a CIB Slurpy, It's only Rock and Roll, And All the other Xonox Games including Double enders. :D

Please Check back!

I guess that's you, huh?

Please Check back!

I guess that's you, huh?

See Post 7

Please Check back!

I guess that's you, huh?

No, I am an iwan.................... :P

See Post 7

I don't know who Phantom is, but I would think one would have taken the time to post pix and a detailed description first considering the asking price. Heck, for that price I should also get a gift card to a local brothel of my choice.

Was the "beloved" comment sincere or sarcastic?

See Post 7

I don't know who Phantom is, but I would think one would have taken the time to post pix and a detailed description first considering the asking price. Heck, for that price I should also get a gift card to a local brothel of my choice.

As it says right in his auction more info to follow he was probably posting everything in a big group and will revise it later. Give the guy a break!

See Post 7

;)

As stated in his auction ( Full Games list and pics to come shortly,Please Check back) He wanted to post it at a certain time, but didn't finish the Auction. :)

This is exactly the reason and I decided to sell one of my 2 CIB CV systems (since I really have no need for a 2nd CIB though I have a hard time deciding to get rid of anything) and my loose games and keep only 1 CIB system, my CIB games, My multicart

More importantly, I haven't had time to get it altogether but I want it to end on a Monday and around that time so I put it at a high price without any pics. Now if you are so offended, then don't bother with it. If you are into buying things without pics then go ahead. I'll pick out 60 games for ya. No one is forcing anyone to buy anything so why bitch about it? I asked nicely to please check back. I put a Number of games that I knew I could meet in case someone pulled the trigger as I have at-least 60 and the number will be exact when I have time to finish the listing but at a price that should give anyone pause to purchase (especially with no pics) so I can finish the listing tonight when hopefully I have more time.

What I don't get is someone complaining about a listing that they wouldn't buy anyhow because it has no pics. It clearly says please check back. When I get it altogether, It will be adjusted price wise and a Best offer added or maybe, I just may pull the listing completely if I run out of time to finish it.

Advice: Go complain about real problems like Corporate Bailouts and stop wasting your time on petty BS.

dcarroll1474xf

Wow! what a dirtbag!

Anyone know the ebayer above?

He writes this to the listing.......

Questions awaiting response (1)

Question Action Received on

1. You are suck a lying idiot, everyone is making fun of you for it you geek even though you deny it you cry at night because of your lies

From: dcarroll1474xf (132) Respond above | Delete May-12-09

What Psychos! If you know whom this person is, please get them mental help.

I decided to pull the listing because scumbags like this make me sick and I don't need the kiddy BS. Grow up, whomever you are,

or go play in traffic and do the world a favor.

dcarroll1474xf

Wow! what a dirtbag!

Anyone know the ebayer above?

He writes this to the listing.......

Questions awaiting response (1)

Question Action Received on

1. You are suck a lying idiot, everyone is making fun of you for it you geek even though you deny it you cry at night because of your lies

From: dcarroll1474xf (132) Respond above | Delete May-12-09

What Psychos! If you know whom this person is, please get them mental help.

I decided to pull the listing because scumbags like this make me sick and I don't need the kiddy BS. Grow up, whomever you are,

or go play in traffic and do the world a favor.

Yes the world is full of psychos and its getting worse :(

Easy there big fella, Iwan and I, had your back. :)

I know, thanks you guys, I quoted you not ripping you... I quoted you because you had the correct reason it was listed that way and clearly says please check back for pics and more info but it doesn't matter. Im pulling the thing soon as I can find the right link to do it. I just reported that Psycho's email so hopefully they ban him. Good to know that Psychos aren't in danger of becoming extinct :roll: .

I know, thanks you guys, I quoted you not ripping you... I quoted you because you had the correct reason it was listed that way and clearly says please check back for pics and more info but it doesn't matter. Im pulling the thing soon as I can find the right link to do it. I just reported that Psycho's email so hopefully they ban him. Good to know that Psychos aren't in danger of becoming extinct :roll: .

Awww Man I wanted to see those Double enders, CIB. ;) Can you do a Mock up auction so we can enjoy. :D

I know, thanks you guys, I quoted you not ripping you... I quoted you because you had the correct reason it was listed that way and clearly says please check back for pics and more info but it doesn't matter. I'm pulling the thing soon as I can find the right link to do it. I just reported that Psycho's email so hopefully they ban him. Good to know that Psychos aren't in danger of becoming extinct :roll: .

Awww Man I wanted to see those Double enders, CIB. ;) Can you do a Mock up auction so we can enjoy. :D

I decided I may not pull the listing, at least til I see if I can find time to finish it tonight.

Why pull it and lose the insertion fee just because of nut-jobs?

Besides, people will find this thread and think I am hiding something if I do.

Theres nothing to hide. Just some overzealous people with too much time on their hands as I clearly say OVER 60 game because I am unsure exactly how many I have and I ask in the listing to "please check back" because I will have PICTURES added later and yet the topic starts that I'm too lazy to take pics & "this person doesn't want to do any work" and yada yada yada. Anyhow, if I pull it right now, people will make up things in their heads about it so let them see it how it is and if I have time to get to it tonight I will and if not, I may pull it tomorrow BUT it will be relisted at some point if thats the case because I am selling it regardless of what BS these nut-jobs wanna pull. I offered the loose games here a few times. I do have about 15 doubles too. Not much interest in them apparently. I was thinking of selling the CIBs but I'm not going down that road again. I did that once years ago with my CV collection and the loose collection is nice, but I have to stop being so nutty when comes to my collecting. I cant collect everything as crazily as I collect Atari and variants and whatnot so some things must go and my loose CV collection is part of that. Anyhow, I will let you know if I get it done later or if I have to relist it later, I will let you know either way. I gotta run. Cya

Edited for spelling

Edited by Phantom

As stated in his auction ( Full Games list and pics to come shortly,Please Check back) He wanted to post it at a certain time, but didn't finish the Auction. :)

Just curious, since I haven't ever sold anything on an auction site like eBay, is there a compelling reason to post it by a certain time?

Is that something to do with the operation of an auction/auction site or just a matter of "cramming it in the cracks" when he had a spare 30 seconds to input that preliminary data on the auction? (If the latter then I fully comprehend.)

Just curious, since I haven't ever sold anything on an auction site like eBay, is there a compelling reason to post it by a certain time?

Is that something to do with the operation of an auction/auction site or just a matter of "cramming it in the cracks" when he had a spare 30 seconds to input that preliminary data on the auction? (If the latter then I fully comprehend.)

A lot of sellers have there Favorite times. I have been selling on ebay for over 12 years. I list 5 PM Sundays AZ TIme. Other sellers say that is the worst time. But this is when I do the best.

My reasoning quickly is:

Sunday always sucks for me. Some love it but I never have good luck on Sunday, especially the warmer it gets outside!

Tuesday and Wednesday right now = American Idol nights, also bad IMO

Thursday is OK night but I prefer Monday and the other nights (Weeekends) suck in general and daytime has always sucked for me as well so, thats why I like Mondays.

It's really personal choice, not a big deal either way and after midnight seems like bad time as well since the left coasters seem to go to bed earlier than the East coasters like me. Gotta run. I hope that helps.

Edited by Phantom