IGNORED

$1600 for Colecovision and 60 games - What A Steal!

VectorGamer

As stated in his auction ( Full Games list and pics to come shortly,Please Check back) He wanted to post it at a certain time, but didn't finish the Auction. :)

This is exactly the reason and I decided to sell one of my 2 CIB CV systems (since I really have no need for a 2nd CIB though I have a hard time deciding to get rid of anything) and my loose games and keep only 1 CIB system, my CIB games, My multicart

More importantly, I haven't had time to get it altogether but I want it to end on a Monday and around that time so I put it at a high price without any pics. Now if you are so offended, then don't bother with it. If you are into buying things without pics then go ahead. I'll pick out 60 games for ya. No one is forcing anyone to buy anything so why bitch about it? I asked nicely to please check back. I put a Number of games that I knew I could meet in case someone pulled the trigger as I have at-least 60 and the number will be exact when I have time to finish the listing but at a price that should give anyone pause to purchase (especially with no pics) so I can finish the listing tonight when hopefully I have more time.

What I don't get is someone complaining about a listing that they wouldn't buy anyhow because it has no pics. It clearly says please check back. When I get it altogether, It will be adjusted price wise and a Best offer added or maybe, I just may pull the listing completely if I run out of time to finish it.

Advice: Go complain about real problems like Corporate Bailouts and stop wasting your time on petty BS.

LOL!

Thursday is OK night but I prefer Monday and the other nights (Weeekends) suck in general and daytime has always sucked for me as well so, thats why I like Mondays.

I hear ya. Whilst I've never sold anything, I always pay more on Monday nights for some reason :?

Thursday is OK night but I prefer Monday and the other nights (Weeekends) suck in general and daytime has always sucked for me as well so, thats why I like Mondays.

I hear ya. Whilst I've never sold anything, I always pay more on Monday nights for some reason :?

It's not about it selling for more! It is about getting it SEEN! Why is that so hard for people to understand that sellers prefer times and days for this reason. I enjoyed your snide remark but your reasoning isn't the reason I list it at a certain time.

Ok so I will go a step further why I prefer Mondays since it appears to be silly to some non-sellers.

If I wanted to run it 3 days instead of 7, I could and I could adjust it so it ended on Thurday, so it then would end on my 2nd favorite night to sell something but if you never sold, then you wouldn't understand that. Fact is that more people look on ebay at certain times, just like listing it on a Friday night or at 3 am would be pointless almost all of the time. No one is buying chit at anytime right now anyhow so it is more important to set it to end at a certain times IMO.

And to the LOL rebo, LOL about it all you want. The listing even said it was unfinished. It even said over 60, OVER! Which means I wasn't sure exactly how many. I stated full list to come shortly and pics, please check back. So what I find LOL funny is, is the fact that you can't read. If I list it at $400, even without pics, someone COULD bid and then break balls to get what they wanted. So cry me a river. Make your dumb LOL's and your dumb snide remarks. It only proves A: You can't read obvioulsy and B: That is you were that Ebayer emailing that harrasment crap, you have some reall issues so seek help if it was you. Cheers gang

Edited by Phantom

It's not about it selling for more! It is about getting it SEEN! Why is that so hard for people to understand that sellers prefer times and days for this reason. I enjoyed your snide remark but your reasoning isn't the reason I list it or any seller lists anything at a certain time.

Ok so I will go a step further why I prefer Mondays since it appears to be silly to some non-sellers.

If I wanted to run it 3 days instead of 7, I could and I could adjust it so it ended on Thurday, so it then would end on my 2nd favorite night to sell something but if you never sold, then you wouldn't understand that. Fact is that more people look on ebay at certain times, just like listing it on a Friday night or at 3 am would be pointless almost all of the time. No one is buying chit at anytime right now anyhow so it is more important to set it to end at a certain times IMO.

And to the LOL rebo, LOL about it all you want. The listing even said it was unfinished. It even said over 60, OVER! Which means I wasn't sure exactly how many. I stated full list to come shortly and pics, please check back. So what I find LOL funny is, is the fact that you can't read. If I list it at $400, even without pics, someone COULD bid and then break balls to get what they wanted. So cry me a river. Make your dumb LOL's and your dumb snide remarks. It only proves A: You can't read obvioulsy and B: That is you were that Ebayer emailing that harrasment crap, you have some reall issues so seek help if it was you. Cheers gang

You haven't opened that beer yet have you? I am drinking a Samuel Adam's Cherry Wheat right now! :)

It's not about it selling for more! It is about getting it SEEN! Why is that so hard for people to understand that sellers prefer times and days for this reason. I enjoyed your snide remark but your reasoning isn't the reason I list it at a certain time.

You haven't opened that beer yet have you? I am drinking a Samuel Adam's Cherry Wheat right now! :)

Actually just cracked a few, Yuengling Lager, The only beer I Pay for besdies Molson Canadien. You must know Yuengling well since it is made in your state and is the oldest brewery in the USA. Though I do know they eventually sold it a few years back. Shame. Oh well, enjoy your beer. I know I will but if people want to know Why, it is easier to explain it to them then let snide remarks go by unanswered like they know the real answer.

For all the people getting scammed in the posts I read weekly, you would think someone that has had many deals as I have had here in trades, sales and purchases and whom has 100% feedback on ebay in conjunction with my friend, you would think that would be a sign of a good trader but whatever. I'm so over the petty gamer BS, it's not even funny.

Whomever wants to be petty, go ahead, enjoy it if it works for ya.

Ok Shawn, enjoy the beer.

My Phils are losing and I gotta go root em in.

Cheers

Edited by Phantom