IGNORED

My ebay listings! Please take a look!

Atarimania75

Hey there, I noticed Mr.Do is still listed. Thought we had a deal or is that another copy?

AX

Opps! Didnt see it till now Ax, Sorry I just bought it.

My Bad!

But I will sell it to you for $80ish if you want?

Psych! :D

But grab it fast I know at least 2 ppl that want this!

He had two, my bad :D I just didn't want to miss it. My 5200 collection is coming along very very well now. Just about done with Jag, Lynx, 5200, 32x, Sega CD carboards, and Red 2600. Done with Gen Black box, and 7800. I think I'm going to take a break and get the displays and everything the way I want them once I'm finished with those for now. I hadn't had enough time to play with all the buying I've done in the past 6 months. It's starting to bum me out.

AX

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
pete rose baseball is not rare - waaaaay overpriced shyt let people bid - screw buy it now

listen sunshine! I will handle my business the way i want and you can handle yours anyway you like. There is a best offer option on the game and yes it certainly is rare complete in box and sealed! Thank you for comments from the peanut gallery CHEERIO!!! :)

Wow, gamme couldn't be more wrong. A) Sealed is worth a minimum of $80 - 100. B) I've sold them CIB open for $60 - $75. C) in this ecconomy, you can't let people bid on niche items... reverse auction is safe for people who can't loose their investments. gamme, If you don't like the price make him an offer. Then gamme, If he doesn't take your offer, then go find another one if they are so common :)

-

Thanks,

AX

Edited by the.golden.ax

pete rose baseball is not rare - waaaaay overpriced shyt let people bid - screw buy it now

listen sunshine! I will handle my business the way i want and you can handle yours anyway you like. There is a best offer option on the game and yes it certainly is rare complete in box and sealed! Thank you for comments from the peanut gallery CHEERIO!!! :)

My guess is he is confusing it with the 2600 version which is far more common sealed..

Here for $21.95

https://www.atari2600.com/item--Pete-Rose-B...l--PROD689.html

and here for $19.95

http://members.tcq.net/video61/2600new.html

The 7800 version is more rare, I don't know it's value (not really a 7800 collector myself) but I do know that online stores do not have tons of overstock like the 2600 version.

My guess is he is confusing it with the 2600 version which is far more common sealed..

Here for $21.95

https://www.atari2600.com/item--Pete-Rose-B...l--PROD689.html

and here for $19.95

http://members.tcq.net/video61/2600new.html

The 7800 version is more rare, I don't know it's value (not really a 7800 collector myself) but I do know that online stores do not have tons of overstock like the 2600 version.

No, I meant the 7800 version...maybe if it was autographed it might be worth it.

Okay gamme... back it up. Show us a CIB, or Sealed 7800 Pete Rose for sale somewhere for less than $60 - $130. A URL, eBay auction number, something recent where we can all go see how common this game is. Your assertion of "worth" would be what is worth to you... that's fine if it isn't worth much to YOU. That is your right, but let's be clear, it is an opinion, not a market value.

AX

• 2 weeks later...