IGNORED

OMG My Wife just called

hhwolfman

Sweet, sweet find! Oh my stars and garters....are you lucky! You have a wonderful wife! :D

I'm hoping this coming three-day memorial day weekend, I'll be able to score some good stuff myself, but we'll see. Can't believe you found a 2600 SEALED! Woohoo!! :lust: That was a great find! And two great games to boot.

Anyway, enjoy!

Steve :D

That's awesome. My wife has had a few good finds for me in the past, it's awesome when that happens isn't it? She found me a neo geo gold CIB with 4 cartsfor $60 and a $10 bag of 2600 games that had 4 titles I didn't have in it (spy hunter, single xonox motocross, a panda title and one other,) I would almost never found one or two titles but four at once :) As to your lucky score, I wish I had a sealed 2600 :) thats teh uber.

Wonder how many people on here have family members that do the same?

That is actually how I got my first 2600 ~6 years ago :)

My mom/dad/sisters have all been known to keep an eye out for video game stuff for me as well.

The way you worded that, and you said "They didn't.", I thought you meant they didn't stop opening it! I threw my arms up in the air when I read that, and almost yelled STOP! myself! (I see you clarify in the second post).

Very nice find... what a steal!

That's what I thought. I was like "NOOOOOO!!!!" Now, I don't hold to never opening. But if something from Atari in the 70s to mid-80s is still sealed, I want to be the one who opens it.