IGNORED

LMFAO I wonder what this will go for.

hhwolfman

Wow, $1,712.87!

That is a steal for that lot.

The seller was expecting something close to 3,000 .... even the last lot got higher, too many people lost confidence and he was shilling for sure ...

If you get a 2nd chance offer (which i doubt) you can seriously get one amazing bargain :D

Wow, $1,712.87!

That is a steal for that lot.

The seller was expecting something close to 3,000 .... even the last lot got higher, too many people lost confidence and he was shilling for sure ...

If you get a 2nd chance offer (which i doubt) you can seriously get one amazing bargain :D

The seller should expect some whippings.............nothing else!!!

Do you think the feeback 12 will pay or was shilling again. :ponder:

Probably shilling, so i'm sure youll get a 2nd chance offer HHW ;)

I hate shillers. :mad:

It was indeed shilling again, apparently. After a second unsuccessful auction, it seems the seller ended up selling the games to eskobar, who will likely resell them himself (individually).

It was indeed shilling again, apparently. After a second unsuccessful auction, it seems the seller ended up selling the games to eskobar, who will likely resell them himself (individually).

Wow, what a bunch of shenanigans. Eskobar, hook a brother up!

That is correcto, fellows

I tried to post it here first but the site was unavailable and i post it on DigitPress.

The guy was desperate for money and he first offered me the lot in 1,700. I refused. Then 1,500. I refused. Then 1,300 .... i was about to give accept but word didn't came out of my mouth and he said : Bueno, dame 1,000 dlls; Josué !! (ok then, give 1,000 usd !!)

I was very happy and i accepted immediately and he brought the games to my office in an hour or less :D

I took the first pictures of some games and i will auction the games individually :D

Also, i will open the sealed Asterix ... :( i don't want to, but i have to ... i will let you know if its PAL or NTSC.

That is correcto, fellows

I tried to post it here first but the site was unavailable and i post it on DigitPress.

The guy was desperate for money and he first offered me the lot in 1,700. I refused. Then 1,500. I refused. Then 1,300 .... i was about to give accept but word didn't came out of my mouth and he said : Bueno, dame 1,000 dlls; Josué !! (ok then, give 1,000 usd !!)

I was very happy and i accepted immediately and he brought the games to my office in an hour or less :D

I took the first pictures of some games and i will auction the games individually :D

Also, i will open the sealed Asterix ... :( i don't want to, but i have to ... i will let you know if its PAL or NTSC.

Wow, what a deal! :-o

I would open up that Asterix, too, I suspect that it is PAL, but even if you open it and find that it is NTSC, you now have that confirmed!

I will be bidding on some of your auctions.

This whole thing stinks worse then a can of open sardines in 100 degree sun.

I wouldn't buy those games from Eskobar if they were the last ones I needed, which they probably are. And yes I was interested at one point.

At this point I think it's done him a disservice by even dealing with this supposed person because at least to me it brings down any credibility he may have had.

And for all the down talk and 'oh you'll get a great deal if there was a second chance offer blah blah blah' Eskobar still had no problem "buying"(if there was any kind of sale) these games himself, bragging about it, and then presumably at some point in the future flipping them for a lot of money.

It is no better then shady auction sellers here that many always complain about. Imo doesn't make people who are in a hurry to bid or buy these games seem much better either. It also shows that there people don't care about actually changing back door bidding and buying practices because they are rewarded.

Sounds like one big conspiracy to generate attention and get as much money as possible even if the games are legitimate. :ponder:

Me thinketh that he doth protest too much.

I truly hate bullshit like this and this thread has to be one of the biggest bullshit sales threads I have read in a long time.

I know I'm not the only one who gets pissed off about the stuff and I wonder how many people who bad mouth it would be the first ones to line up for a deal should they get a chance. Scheisty, Shady and a waste of anyone who bid or was interested time.

It actually pisses me off since it's been more the once.

This whole thing stinks worse then a can of open sardines in 100 degree sun.

I wouldn't buy those games from Eskobar if they were the last ones I needed, which they probably are. And yes I was interested at one point.

At this point I think it's done him a disservice by even dealing with this supposed person because at least to me it brings down any credibility he may have had.

And for all the down talk and 'oh you'll get a great deal if there was a second chance offer blah blah blah' Eskobar still had no problem "buying"(if there was any kind of sale) these games himself and then presumably at some point in the future flipping them for a lot of money? It is no better then shady auction sellers here that many always complain about. It just sounds like one big conspiracy to generate attention and get as much money as possible even if the games are legitimate. :ponder:

Me thinketh that he doth protest too much.

Just a few of my thoughts because I trulty hate bullshit like this and don't think much of people involved in it. I know I'm not the only one who gets pissed off about the stuff and I wonder how many people who bad mouth it would be the first ones to line up for a deal should they get a chance. Scheisty, Shady and a waste of anyone who bid or was interested time.

It actually pisses me off since it's been more the once.

Mr., you can try to figure many twisted stuff in your head but i always speak the truth.

I have sold many atari games in the past i have worked very hard to gain some respect from the community.

I don't have the energy and time to create a story about a shilling guy and create 3 or 4 eBay accounts, some registered in the USA where you need to have some kind o social security number or proof of identity ...

Only to "gain" attention ... attention that sure will be negative, of course.

The only people who can give their opinion are the ones that have dealt with me sometime in the last 3 years that i began listing some games.

I have sold games at low prices and the feedback on my ebay account is proof of it.

http://myworld.ebay.com/neonihonsei

Firstly, it's pretty obvious I'm a Ms. You also do not need a social security number or proof of ID to register on Ebay.

Speaking as someone who has not only bid on that mess several times and watch it unfold you'd have to understand who people woiuld be annoyed or frustrated and were left with a bitter taste in their mouth. While my mind may occasionally be twisted, this whole situation has been lousy and a bunch of bull. This thread speaks to that fact in a play by play as it unfolded. Taking part in any kind of side deal like thius is not how to build a positive reputation imo.

Firstly, it's pretty obvious I'm a Ms. You also do not need a social security number or proof of ID to register on Ebay.

Speaking as someone who has not only bid on that mess several times and watch it unfold you'd have to understand who people woiuld be annoyed or frustrated and were left with a bitter taste in their mouth. While my mind may occasionally be twisted, this whole situation has been lousy and a bunch of bull. This thread speaks to that fact in a play by play as it unfolded. Taking part in any kind of side deal like thius is not how to build a positive reputation imo.

My mistake Ms. i am used to the 99.99% guys 0.01% girls in internet forums :P ... also i am a bit goofy.

I do agree that buying this lot or be associated with this guy is not the best to build positive reputation, but i frankly prefer actions than words, that's why i put a link to my feedback on my eBay account.

But your conspiracy theories are hurting my reputation 100000% more than knowing the guy and you don't even have dealt with me ... that was disrespectful.

At that price, even you would bought the lot.

Besides being a collector i fund my vice selling games, this is my account in MERCADO LIBRE MEXICO, something like eBay :

http://www.mercadolibre.com.mx/jm/profile?id=10998143

I am not desperate for money or to gain attention.

EDIT : hhwolfman, that is the shilling account for sure, i never knew the full name; i don't like the recent account protection on eBay, its easier to hide this way.

I only knew the last account he used : diosazteca 79

Edited by eskobar

There has been a lot of hostility towards people making side deals with auctions on this site and always has epsecially with those being public about it. Many of those resellers also have very good feedback on Ebay but that hasn't stopped them from being targets nor people who were burned voicing their displeasure. Many members here have championed honest seller policies and he got the money he wanted so what is to stop him and people like him from doing this all over again to a new group of customers?

These were obviously really big ticket items, a lot of people bid and put their time and effort into it, and the games were just as bought out from under them as well just like me. Why shouldn't I be upset?

The new hiding names on Ebay doesn't make it any easier to trust who you are buying from or that you are bidding against honest bidders and when something like this is so public it at least adds to my distrust even more.

It has been a bunch of bull from the seller of these items which is very clear. IMO, this fact based on the bidding history of the item and all the shilling going on. Of course it all looks supicious. And honestly after all that, I wouldn't have bought the lot whether or not I had the money for it because of how publically everything has happened on more then one video game site (since you say it was posted at DP too). Too much of a headache.

I'm not saying that I am better then other people, I am not saying you are a bad seller, just speaking my personal opinion on this particular set of circumstances.

I don't see what else can be said honestly.

I'm not saying that you don 't have good feedback or anything regarding your transactions and apparently you do ship very quickly which is great especially when dealing with multiple countries. I'm just not about to pay $200 for a super nintendo game which is what I saw you had listed.

It's all good Shawn. You know mods aren't allowed to have an opinion, lol. :P

Life is too short, yeah I feel like anyone who bid got ripped and speaking of smashing you do have a good point - good luck with any tournament coming up! ;)

All I know is anymore bullshit towards Chicky and aholes are gonna be hitting earlobes real quick, you follow me? :x

There has been a lot of hostility towards people making side deals with auctions on this site and always has epsecially with those being public about it. Many of those resellers also have very good feedback on Ebay but that hasn't stopped them from being targets nor people who were burned voicing their displeasure. Many members here have championed honest seller policies and he got the money he wanted so what is to stop him and people like him from doing this all over again to a new group of customers?

These were obviously really big ticket items, a lot of people bid and put their time and effort into it, and the games were just as bought out from under them as well just like me. Why shouldn't I be upset?

The new hiding names on Ebay doesn't make it any easier to trust who you are buying from or that you are bidding against honest bidders and when something like this is so public it at least adds to my distrust even more.

It has been a bunch of bull from the seller of these items which is very clear. IMO, this fact based on the bidding history of the item and all the shilling going on. Of course it all looks supicious. And honestly after all that, I wouldn't have bought the lot whether or not I had the money for it because of how publically everything has happened on more then one video game site (since you say it was posted at DP too). Too much of a headache.

I'm not saying that I am better then other people, I am not saying you are a bad seller, just speaking my personal opinion on this particular set of circumstances.

I don't see what else can be said honestly.

I'm not saying that you don 't have good feedback or anything regarding your transactions and apparently you do ship very quickly which is great especially when dealing with multiple countries. I'm just not about to pay $200 for a super nintendo game which is what I saw you had listed.

I always have respected your opinion but you wrote :

"This whole thing stinks worse then a can of open sardines in 100 degree sun.

I wouldn't buy those games from Eskobar if they were the last ones I needed, which they probably are. And yes I was interested at one point."

Why not only stay away from the auctions and everybody happy, no need to call my name.

And about the guy "getting what he wanted" .. are you sure ? .. if you check earlier threads that talked about that person, you can literally confirm the origin of the games. He paid over 2,000 for them ... he needed the money and wanted 3,000 ... he shilled and he screwed himself and got no more options than me, he needed the money in that moment to pay for the childbirth costs of his first son.

He needed the money so desperately that he got half what he paid for them.

In fact i told him : "i feel bad for not being able to buy your games at a very low price" and he replied "don't worry, business are business; after this i will recover them"

Some games were bought on atari2600.com and the still have the original codes on the poly bag.

Edited by eskobar

Because I wouldn't buy them honestly and yes although I like sardines on Rye bread, it does stink. I was pissed for the time and bids I put into the games, for the honest sellers out there that don't try things like that, and you bought the games from the guy. I would have been pissed at anyone who bought games in a situation like that and was so public about it. Not because they got a steal and will make a lot more off them necessarily but because many people hard earned money was on the line.

Bottom line is He wanted money and got it even if it wasn't as much as he wanted. I also did recognize that the games were legitimate in and of themselves. It's my personal opinon.

I didn't and still don't understand the relationship between you and the seller or why especially since you were talking to him you couldn't have told him to knock it off because it was making everyone look bad. But, I don't think any of us understand what is going on in the minds of most people.

My daughter cost 150,000 to have because of the emergency nature so I understand that. Thank Gods that Everything but a couple hundred was covered by insurance.

I hope everyone has a safe weekend off topic especially with how many people including myself have to travel due to emergency or are traveling for leisure.

I didn't and still don't understand the relationship between you and the seller or why especially since you were talking to him you couldn't have told him to knock it off because it was making everyone look bad. But, I don't think any of us understand what is going on in the minds of most people.

My daughter cost 150,000 to have because of the emergency nature so I understand that. Thank Gods that Everything but a couple hundred was covered by insurance.

I hope everyone has a safe weekend off topic especially with how many people including myself have to travel due to emergency or are traveling for leisure.

I know many collectors and gamers on mi city because my store and online selling accounts.

I sold him a few sealed games, including a quadrun in 505 usd.

He is not my friend but he sometimes visits me to swap games or check my collection.

Very sorry to read about your daughter, he was quite desperate to get the money. Insurance programs are barely used on Mexico and they can be very helpful in situations like that :D

I hope that i don't have too much trouble when the time comes for my wife and i to have a child

Edited by eskobar

Like I wrote before, once these are listed, I will make bids on a few of the ones I'm interested in. I have complete confidence in eskobar. (The first time the lot was listed, I was in on the bidding until it started to get wonky. The second listing was not to my liking.)

I hope that people calm down and realize that these are just games, for Crom's sake, and that is it worth getting this riled up over? Yes, a number of us are fairly serious collectors, but when something gets this heated, I would rather be able to look at my Atari games and enjoy them rather than have them become a symbol of greed and bickering. One day I'll get those rare games that I always wanted to play, and while they may be expensive, it will not be at the expense of having Atari ruined for me.

Totally agree, Mate

Sometimes collecting get out of proportion ...

Good Luck and i hope you can get the ones you need, as always, no reserve and no BS :P

CC is already listed and i will list in a few minutes CIB obelix and Sealed Tax Avoiders ....

Totally agree, Mate

Good Luck and i hope you can get the ones you need, as always, no reserve and no BS :P

CC is already listed and i will list in a few minutes CIB obelix and Sealed Tax Avoiders ....

How much did you score the lot of games for?

Totally agree, Mate

Look at post 157! ;)

Totally agree, Mate

Look at post 157! ;)

Wow, $1k? Not too shabby! He should make some good coin on the flip.