IGNORED

Coming to a McGamestop near you!

Shawn

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...bayphotohosting

:roll:

A friend of mine was using the BIN when the best offer went threw and the item came up sold, confused as hell he looks to see whats going on and McGamestop has struck agian!!

Who wants to bet he sells the Superman for the price of the whole lot if not double??

This person who wants to remain silent asked me to speak up for them (as sooo many others also do), so ya here it is.

Auction was up for awhile before Mcgrail's offer was accepted. Shaun's friend was a bit slow, but I'm sure he'll get another shot at it, if he really wants it. You can't really fault Mcgrail if you're looking at BINs a day late. The good one's go fast. The rest of that lot was common crap. I don't think you would get $30 for the rest combined, but if the Superman box is in nice shape I'm sure someone will buy it for a pretty penny. I wouldn't pay more than $50-75 personally.

The eBay account for these sales is a guy named Gary who runs a little Flea Market business in the Hillbilly Fleamarket just 3 miles from my house. He has rediculous prices on most of his stuff. He is also a little bit windy and tells tall tales about his sales. I have seen these games and many others he has put on eBay lately. He had Rescue Terra I and told me a tall tale that he sold it on eBay for $180 when it sold for $87. I know because I watched and bid on it myself just so I could walk in and call his bluff on his tall tales. He will ship his stuff out when he sells them but in the flea market he is extremely reluctant about losing $1 on anything. He recently had a game he had no clue about and couldn't find any info about it so he stuck a $100 price tag on it. I went to my house and grabbed the exact same game and a print out for him and told him that if he sells his stuff to just ask me about them. He refused thinking he knows it all but I can tell you he sells questionable bought items from people selling them to him. You won't see those on eBay though because he knows that the serial numbers will be traced. I have personally never bought anything from him but have just stopped in occasionally to give him grief. BTW. I have never told him any of his games are worth alot of money. He just types the name of the item on eBay and goes by the prices there. So, if McG has an item on there with his high prices then Gary goes with that. Thanks McG. ;)

Edited by ninermaniac

if the Superman box is in nice shape I'm sure someone will buy it for a pretty penny. I wouldn't pay more than $50-75 personally.

I really had no idea a CIB Sears Superman was worth that much, I practically gave one away a few years ago, oops!

It is because it is the blue sears box and probably inside there is a blue Sears pic lable.

I let one of these get away once and have been looking for one semi-daily for about 3years and I missed this one.

If this was the winter, I may have seen it faster and got it.

Dont really have the money for it now anyway but I probably would have found it for that one :(

Oh well. Back to the search.

Edited by Phantom

if the Superman box is in nice shape I'm sure someone will buy it for a pretty penny. I wouldn't pay more than $50-75 personally.

I really had no idea a CIB Sears Superman was worth that much, I practically gave one away a few years ago, oops!

It is because it is the blue sears box and probably inside there is a blue Sears pic lable.

I let one of these get away once and have been looking for one semi-daily for about 3years and I missed this one.

If this was the winter, I may have seen it faster and got it.

Dont really have the money for it now anyway but I probably would have found it for that one :(

Oh well. Back to the search.

As far as I know there is only one Sears Superman box so I would be shocked if there is a pic label inside. There have only been 2 confirmed Sears pic labels that I am aware of and I have seen this box more often than that. I lost out on a Sears Superman box last fall so I have been looking for one. If I thought there was a pic label inside I never would have made an offer. I would have used the buy it now.

One known small time reseller claimed through emails to me that he had acquired a boxed Sears Superman with pic label along with a boxed Sears Gunslinger with pic label but he never showed pictures to me or anyone else as far as I know. If he truely had these I am sure they would have been listed long ago as he sells off his collection every couple of months when he needs money.

Edited by holygrailvideogames.com

I got mine (boxed Sears Superman, not a pic label) at a comic book show in a veterans lodge about 10 years ago on the Chicago South side. It's the only comic book show I was ever convinced to go to, and it was the only video game item in the place. It cost $10 and seemed like an indulgence at the time.

He recently had a game he had no clue about and couldn't find any info about it so he stuck a $100 price tag on it.

Man, I really hope you get an Air Raid cart from this guy for $100 :cool:

With the box and instructions ;)

I would still try to haggle him down to $50. :P

He recently had a game he had no clue about and couldn't find any info about it so he stuck a $100 price tag on it.

Man, I really hope you get an Air Raid cart from this guy for $100 :cool:

With the box and instructions ;)

I would still try to haggle him down to $50. :P

Good move, if you go to your wallet to quickly he would think something is up. :D