IGNORED

power7714

ovalbugmann

I bought an Atari Jaguar console only from power7714 - and it arrived here in Arizona in perfect condition. :D It was untested by him, and when I got it - it worked just fine. :) He gave me a great price also. :D

power7714 ships fast! - he used a sturdy box w/ padding as I requested, and was very pleasent to deal with. :)

I would do business again with power7714, and I would definitely recommend him to others, looking to buy from him.

:) AAA+++ An Excellent Atari Age marketplace seller!!!

Cheers!!!!

:cool: :)

Two weeks since a couple dozen items were paid for and still not here, 1)Pico and Games 2)GBA Flash Cart 3)Lot of NES games 4)Lot of SNES games. Last communication same as last date seen here on AA, May 31st, where he promised to ship priority Monday the 1st. No communication or items as of Friday the 5th. Looking for a reply at this time. I can wait, but if things change I need to be either kept in the loop or given the truth.

Thanks,

AX

Edited by the.golden.ax

UPDATE: Power wrote me back and says everything is on the way. The intent of my post above was not to Bash power, just find some answers. We have had good transactions before for the record (on a Wii) so I do feel he is trustworthy. I'll post again when the big package has arrived. I knew it was just a communications issue. I hope everyone will still give this user a chance.

Thanks,

AX

Power last replied Saturday the 6th. He told me to write on Monday the 8th if I still didn't have my package. So I did. No reply. Waited until Wed the 10th, wrote again, and told him that I'd like a reply and a refund. That I would gladly pay him again when the order is delivered. I told him that he had a day to reply. Now the 11th, still nothing. 18 days since being paid, 5 days without communication again (it was about that last time when I heard nothing) perhaps that is how often he gets online. I'm just reporting the facts. He did not obtain tracking for this order, and communication has been at a low. I want to be trusting, but this is a strange situation. Why not communicate or give proof of mailing after 18 days since being paid. Even if they said they just didn't get a chance to mail it... but syaing. it was sent and should have been here, telling me to write Monday... then nothing... on the 6th he said it wasn't right to make it public, shamed me a bit, I appologize and still don't have stuff/communication. I thought I was being nice then, as I am now. I just want to know what is up. Posting worked last time, Power please write me.

AX

• 2 weeks later...

Paypal decided in my favor, however, they were unable to recover any funds

from the seller's account.

power7714

Steve Curtis

power7714@gmail.com

Contact me immediately. Anyone who has information on this seller should contact me with his details. I'm going to be forced to pursue fraud charges against this person.

AX

• 3 weeks later...

I hate to talk negative but;

In light of recent developments, concerning a fully paid for in advance games deal by the.Golden.Ax with Power7714 - I cannot recommend doing ANY BUSINESS AT ALL with power7714. :( The.Golden.Ax has not received his items and now has the tedious task of trying to recover funds - if that is possible. :| Power7714 has not delivered, not refunded, lied about sending, avoided contact, turned off his phone, and basically ran with the money. So be warned this guy power7714 is a fraud, rip-off, and just a jerk for burning a fellow AA member here.

I'd like to think these AA marketplace forums are safe, as I have bought stuff from several people over the years and everyone was honest and completed their obligation to our mutually agreed upon deals -these are people from all over the world, mind you - mostly Europe and North America - but there is always someone to spoil the trust, to cause concern of ligitimacy, to bring back the old phrase; "buyer beware" and that person here is power7714 :x - do not do business with him and report him to Albert and the.Golden.Ax if you see this guy around. I'm really lucky I ever got my $20 Jag from this seller- he was one step away from running.

I bought an Atari Jaguar console only from power7714 - and it arrived here in Arizona in perfect condition. :( It was untested by him, and when I got it - it worked just fine. :( He gave me a great price also. :(

power7714 ships fast! - he used a sturdy box w/ padding as I requested, and was very pleasent to deal with. :(

I would do business again with power7714, and I would definitely recommend him to others, looking to buy from him.

:( AAA+++ An Excellent Atari Age marketplace seller!!!

Cheers!!!!

:(

:x

Why am I posting like this? you ask? - because he ripped off a good guy like the.golden.ax & because power7714 made ME look like a fool and not trustworthy and like my opinion is not worth anything by me recommending him to others and then him doing this burn.

Edited by ovalbugmann

• 1 month later...

I'm not burning him at all. That is not the kind of person I am. I tried emailing golden.ax back but got a permanent email error. He IS getting his money back as I told him. I don't make statements that aren't true. I did mail the items in question in one big box. Where they are, I don't know now. That is why I am trying to refund his money back. I am having personal family problems with my family and my wife's. The reason PayPal wasn't able to refund his money is because they had already wiped my account clean. I sold and iphone, the consumer broke it and sent it back broken and was awarded a refund because pictures and signed statements from the consumer stating he broke it weren't useable. He will be getting his money back as soon as I get my family on track. You don't have to worry about me selling anything online here because I'm threw selling stuff online. If you choose to bash me, thats fine, but I will never do that to someone because that is not mature and that is not what I teach my children. I don't believe in "stiffing" people and it is for that reason that golden.ax WILL be getting his money back. I'm sorry that it has taken so long, but other's are struggling as well. Wether it be financially or emotionally. I feel bad that the transaction didn't go as planned, but the only thing I can do is try and return his money. I still have his address and am working on getting his refund. I don't go online much, that is true. What you said ovalbugmann in your first post was true. I do do what I say, but unfortunately it didn't work out that way with this transaction. That wasn't my fault though. I've had things get lost in the mail before. Since there is nothing I can do about that, I have no choice but to refund golden.ax. That is what I am working on too. I have enough problems going on here at home that I don't need to see the negative comments being made about me on here. That is why I don't go on here that often. Point is, that golden.ax WILL get his money refunded and that's it. I'm just sorry that everyone felt they had to bash me. Never assume anything unless you hear it from the person.

If you choose to bash me, thats fine, but I will never do that to someone because that is not mature

I am not bashing you, if I was you can rest assured my writing would be much more harsh, I would have used curse words and direct negative comments to you on a very personal level. ;) I kept my comments on a business oriented level, chose my words carefully and attempted to be as MATURE as possible about the facts here. Can't you see the adult way I have talked about you here????? If not you do not have any writing skills, as depicted by your not organizing your thoughts into coherent paragraphs, each with a thought of it's own. Instead you have made one big childish paragraph, and that's for starers. Do you see what I am saying - not trying to be a dick here either. You made me look bad Curtis -to the golden.ax and I do not like that. So what I said stands.

You don't have to worry about me selling anything online here because I'm threw selling stuff online.

I'm sure that will suit everyone just fine around here. I or the.golden.ax have no faith in you at this point because it has been too long and he has not been compensated. Look,... we can only go by what you do and say around here, and they don't match up. Axman has made me privy to your sparse communications with him and I believe he is still waiting for a refund or goods. Unfortunately, you have now made your own reputation and no-one reading this thread prior to futute dealings with you would transact with you.

I don't need to see the negative comments being made about me on here.

Then do what you say!!! :D - that is all you have to do. I have learned the hard way too(yes me too) that; a man's word IS very important! ;) You must do what you commit to -otherwise people will have no trust in you and you will see/hear negative comments about you. Just because this is online does not mean it is not also real life as we are real people writing this stuff.

I'm just sorry that everyone felt they had to bash me. Never assume anything unless you hear it from the person.

No one is bashing you, ax didn't and I didn't we have only stated the facts. Not one deragatory comment has been made. Allright I called you a jerk but that is because I TRUSTED you to be as good a person to do business with others & ax as you were to me - our deal went great! But ax is a good guy and he does deserve his money back. I understand it is four times the amount of our deal and that is a slap in the face to him. Don't you see actions speak louder than words!? You didn't come through! You told ax some stuff, but not that it involves family problems like you said here and you apparently did not communicate often enough. If people don't hear from you on something they are waiting for and you don't make it clear to him & everyone what is happening on your side, your choosing not to speak in a timely manner and that is a choice you made. And we can only ASSUME you have just abandoned us.

I truly hope you are able to resolve your problems in California with your family and make this right to the axman. That would be the mature thing to do.

Peace man! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...