IGNORED

A cross between Pitfall and Adventure

Byte Knight

I hate that bat. lol. Very fun game. Anyway to make pitfall style pits? Might look a little nicer. THe player sprite looks a little odd with what I assume is his arm sticking out while standing still. Just my opinion. Is there a way to get the sword back after the bat steals it?

I hate that bat. lol. Very fun game. Anyway to make pitfall style pits? Might look a little nicer. THe player sprite looks a little odd with what I assume is his arm sticking out while standing still. Just my opinion. Is there a way to get the sword back after the bat steals it?

The pits are made with the playfield graphics, so I'd have to go with the superchip option to make them more like Pitfall. Maybe I'll upgrade the screens sometime in the future, unless someone else would like to take this on.

You can't get the sword back until the bat drops it off on a different screen (randomly chosen).

• 2 weeks later...
I was walking to the left and found some blank, all black screens after a while. Are they supposed to be blank?

Those are the caves for which you need the torch to see... You'll get the Adventure lighting effect which will make it a little easier to navigate the pits.

I was walking to the left and found some blank, all black screens after a while. Are they supposed to be blank?

Those are the caves for which you need the torch to see... You'll get the Adventure lighting effect which will make it a little easier to navigate the pits.

Oh, thanks. Thought I broke the game or something. :dunce:

Oh, thanks. Thought I broke the game or something. :dunce:

No, but I'm sure there's plenty of other ways to 'break' the game - still working out some bugs...

• 7 months later...

I do agree that I hope work still continues on this!

-John

Hi guys,

I'm currently working on getting EMR out on cartridge (20 are being soldered together now) and then I'll start working on this again. I spent all my free time studying for boards during the last several months so I haven't even looked at it lately. I'd still like to update the playfield graphics to the superchip graphics, and add some treetop levels.

Just curious - has anyone beat the game?

• 7 years later...
  • 6 months later...