IGNORED

Would you expect games in this lot?

I bought this lot on eBay. I thought it included games. After it arrived I asked the seller where my games were. Here is his response.

"The auction was for atari game box's as stated in title and

description.sorry you misunderstood.but when I did not get any

questions From you I figured you knew?"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...alenotsupported

Would you expect games from his title and description?

No - the seller however did not emphasize, as a respectable seller would, that these are for the boxes only and no games. Therefore, he got what he wanted in someone buying a bunch of paper.

I bought this lot on eBay. I thought it included games. After it arrived I asked the seller where my games were. Here is his response.

"The auction was for atari game box's as stated in title and

description.sorry you misunderstood.but when I did not get any

questions From you I figured you knew?"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...alenotsupported

Would you expect games from his title and description?

I wouldnt expect games, it has game box lot on the title

The FUNNIEST thing about this all? "grammar" & "iterate" are both misspelled numerous times (grammer & interate(d) LOLZ) and nobody mentioned it! Not even Ping! :rolling: :D

Oh, and sorry but it reads as a lot of empty game boxes to me (some with instructions), I understood that when I 1st read the auction... :?:

:P At least someone caught it. :D

People are dumb as always! both sides. I sell a ton of box only on my site and it is very clear that they are box only and then people make an order and then they get it and ask why no games! They call me and ask why I would ever sell a box only all the time and I tell them some people just want an original box to collect and display. They never get it.

1 different word in that auction would have made it clear and I think they were running a scam on buyers. Often a game box will have cart and box and be missing instructions. That lot missing carts and manuals is worth $20 tops. if they were CIB then the original BIN of $100 would have been ok for a buyer.