IGNORED

Price check on Xbox Debug and XBox Development Kit w/pics

MrMark0673

How much would these two guys be worth if I split them and sold them separately? Both are loose but work, both were used by Lucas Arts:

Debug Top

100_1379.jpg

Debug Bottom:

100_1381.jpg

Development Kit Top:

100_1378.jpg

Development Kit Bottom:

100_1380.jpg

Not sure if this is the right place for this thread, a mod can feel free to move it if they think it would better belong somewhere else. Any help at all would be appreciated, thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...
Hmmm I wonder if Microsoft has any power to confiscate that from you. Not kidding BTW. I'm seriously asking. I mean it does say to return immediately upon request.

Quite possibly, but I'm doubtful that a multi-billion dollar company would waste their time trying to get this back. Every prototype game is the property of the company that produced it, so with that logic people should be raiding my condo to clean me out.

Do they have the power? Sure, but I'm not going to lose any sleep worrying about Bill Gates dropping down from a helicopter and swooping this up.

The Dev Kit has been sold for $325 shipped, although I had an offer of $425 but didn't realize until after I committed to sell, just in case anyone was wondering what one would/could sell for in the current market. Still looking to sell the debug, anyone want to suggest a reasonable price?