IGNORED

HSC 6 Contest 12: Bristles

JellE

Contest ends at 11:30 pm EDT Friday, June 19, 2009. No exceptions.

Bristles was released in the USA in 1983 by First Star Software.

Bristles

8-BIT HIGH SCORE CLUB SEASON 6
Contest 12: Bristles Ends: 11:30 PM EDT Friday 06/19/2009
Player Place Score Points
therealbountybob 1st 55,334 12
Trooper 2nd 45,000 11
dodgers 3rd 22,034 10
MaPa 4th 20,782 9
poobah 5th 15,771 8
darthkur 6th 15,443 7
Shannon 7th 14,555 6
Goochman 8th 13,189 5
roadrunner 9th 10,306 4
mimo 10th 9,913 3
bluecat HM/P 5,503 1
NML32 HM/P 4,385 1
a8isa1 HM/P 2,805 1
mopchop HM/P 900 1

HM/P

HM/P

HM/P

HM/P

HM/P

HM/P

HM/P

HM/P

HM/P

HM/P

HM/P

HM/P

HM/P
Edited by JellE

14,555... A great game hampered by poor design decisions.

22,438 (6) I really like this game... in a the harder you try the worse you get kinda way :D

What design decisions :?: If any1s feeling crazy try starting on skill 6 with invisible rooms :evil:

p.s. C'mon roadrunner you can do it ;)

post-19705-1244383757_thumb.jpg

Edited by therealbountybob

14,555... A great game hampered by poor design decisions.

22,438 (6) I really like this game... in a the harder you try the worse you get kinda way :D

What design decisions :?: If any1s feeling crazy try starting on skill 6 with invisible rooms :evil:

p.s. C'mon roadrunner you can do it ;)

The difficulty ramps u a little to quickly, and comeon, houses with power transistors? :lol: Anyways they should have the difficulty level increase more smoothly. Pressing fire should always jump, even when your standing still. The guy that chases you around moves to quickly for the levels he is on. Sometimes there is nothing you can do but let him run into you (aka it's impossible to dodge him). Maybe not have the apple hit you when your on the elevator. Just little things that if fine tuned a little would make the game better.

32,533 3 rooms away from painting house 8 for the first time ever :)

Tip: Fall down a lift shaft if you get cornered instead of getting caught by the baddies (Smart Bucket Chucker, Dumb Buckets or the Flying Half Pints what?! Yes I read the instructions on Atarimania) ;)

post-19705-1244479834_thumb.jpg

No HSC posts for two days... we can't have that! I've been playin but still not beaten house 8... losts of cussing... again I'm 3 rooms short of a house :D

p.s. have been rating various games I've played on Atarimania and have managed to get Ixion as the best game of all time by rating it a 9 (as only 3 votes / it now qualifies to be in the top 100 as has 3) It's good but not that good, but am sure it'll get averaged down a bit. There might be a few people who haven't seen this before so thats good. I've suggested this to play here too.

GET PLAYIN! GET POSTIN!

trbb

It's amazing what a couple of goes a day on each game can achieve: I beat level 8 for the first time ever :) Skill level 2 (level/house 9) starts with the small house again but with the invisible paint. Contrary to discussion in a previous HSC on Bristles there is a different saying just to keep the interest... which is nice ;)

51,351 (14)

post-19705-1244892926.jpg