IGNORED

Anyone want to claim responsibility?

mumbai

:ponder: SCAM..okay something looked familiar here. I thought I had seen this before, so I decided to go in and check the completed listings of this seller. The exact same item was up and sold at a BIN of $131 and again at $446. Somebody is getting scammed :x Beware! I emailed the seller offering them a big price...lets see what happens. Cheers, FB

:ponder: SCAM..okay something looked familiar here. I thought I had seen this before, so I decided to go in and check the completed listings of this seller. The exact same item was up and sold at a BIN of $131 and again at $446. Somebody is getting scammed :x Beware! I emailed the seller offering them a big price...lets see what happens. Cheers, FB

Wow so someone got this seller to sell early outside of ebay and they might be getting scammed for it. I never put much thought into karma before.

Just looks like he got a couple good side offers, one better than the first.

rcooper1855zcu got the first one with the $131 BIN ($100 for items, $20 for shipping $11 for BIN option/fees)

5***9( 252) Anyone know who this is? made the 2nd offer $446 BIN ($400 for the items, $20 for shipping $26 fees)

I'm just guessing the seller took up rcooper on the $100 offer, then received a 2nd offer shortly there after for $400, and couldn't resist. I'm betting if the 2nd auction was paid for, and I assume it was, that the seller is just gonna refund the first auction back to rcooper. Sucks for rcooper, but that's the gamble you take making a low offer on rare items.