IGNORED

Just got a large shipment of Genesis, NES, SNES & N64 games for our store

Most of it looks like common stuff, but there are some games that I haven't seen in a while. Come by the store on Saturday (when we put out new stock) to check out what we have and let me know if you are looking for anything in particular.

P6060059.jpg

Edited by Waterborn

These boxes were made up of mostly common games, but there were a few R4/R5's in the mix. Nothing too crazy though. All the games should be on the floor tomorrow. Also looking to expand to the back room (+/- 300 sq ft) very soon, so stay tuned. We are getting a ton of stuff coming in now that the word is getting out, so let me know if anyone is looking for anything specific and I will keep an eye open for you.

These boxes were made up of mostly common games, but there were a few R4/R5's in the mix. Nothing too crazy though. All the games should be on the floor tomorrow. Also looking to expand to the back room (+/- 300 sq ft) very soon, so stay tuned. We are getting a ton of stuff coming in now that the word is getting out, so let me know if anyone is looking for anything specific and I will keep an eye open for you.

I'm in need of some snes games, any :)