IGNORED

Sega Genesis and SNES multi cart thing?

sdstuff64

I remember hearing about this thing you but in your genesis or snes,and it let you have 6 catrs in at a time.You just pressed a button to select a game.

I reall want this for both systems,do any of you remember this,or the name of it,and if you where can I get one and are they rare? :? :D :ponder:

I remember this thing you but in your genesis or snes,.You lust pressed a button to select one.

I reall want this :

WOW alot of guys here might want this :D

heh sorry the words mispelled made it easy, i had to do it ;)

Damn I suck at spelling.Well I fixed it,I hope...

Do any of you remember this or something like it? :? :D :ponder:

I remember this thing you but in your genesis or snes,.You lust pressed a button to select one.

I reall want this :

WOW alot of guys here might want this :D

heh sorry the words mispelled made it easy, i had to do it ;)

Damn I suck at spelling.Well I fixed it,I hope...

Do any of you remember this or something like it? :? :D :ponder

Sure do, though I don't know if/how many made it to market. I can't even think of the particular manufacturer of the ones I thought looked nicest, nor can I recall if they had SNES one's for sure...

These were made for 2600, Intellivision, TI-99, VIC-20 and C64 too, back in the day, by various manufacturers. It's not a new idea. They're usually called "Cart selectors", or "jukeboxes".

HAHAHAHHA I FOUND IT!

After looking at countless old issues of EGM I found an ad for it!

It's called the Video Jukebox VJ by ASG Technologies Inc.whoever the hell that is...

It says releases for SNES,Genesis and Jaguar!!!It says here in the ad they are $50,but this is from an isue from 1994.Now to look for one on ebay.......... :D :roll: :ponder:

Anyone know if the Jaguar version ever came out? I remember seeing the advertisements back in the days (Although I realized the idea was stupid), but I'm thinking that they never bothered with the Jaguar version... I can't imagine their SNES or Genesis models selling very well even...

--Zero