IGNORED

Waterworld and Berenstain sealed!

sealed games like this makes me wonder if it was owned by some collector or if it was recently found in a box up in the attic by some kind old lady :)

Well, I'd like to have this title CIB - as I don't have it in that condition - but when rare titles come up like this sealed/shrink wrapped, the price typically goes far beyond what I'm willing to pay. I want to play the damn game in my VCS and read the comic book, not look at the box under some plastic.

sealed games like this makes me wonder if it was owned by some collector or if it was recently found in a box up in the attic by some kind old lady :)

Well, I'd like to have this title CIB - as I don't have it in that condition - but when rare titles come up like this sealed/shrink wrapped, the price typically goes far beyond what I'm willing to pay. I want to play the damn game in my VCS and read the comic book, not look at the box under some plastic.

You want to play Waterworld? LOL

You want to play Waterworld? LOL

Yes, I am a gaming masochist! post-5874-1245108025.gif

Seriously, I played through Earthworld and Fireworld back in the day, so I'd like to "complete" the experience (as much as it can be with the MIA Airworld). Yeah, I could do Waterworld via emu, but I like the whole artifact part - cart, box, manual, and other literature - of the experience in relation to the original hardware.