IGNORED

Selling my Lynx Collection?

jonny1111

I've got over 50 games all boxed with manuals etc, some rare such as lemmings and desert strike, and I guess I was thinking of selling the lot or at least a majority of them. I guess I was just wondering how much their worth?(all the games are different no doubles or anything so I almost have every game ever produced) Is it best to sell as a lot or individual(individual would take a lot more work on my part!)? All the games are in very good condition, complete with mauals the boxes are also all in good shape. I've also got another 30 or so cartrige only i think that I'd probally just keep. Also i guess ebay is the place to sell right?

Ok i've compilled a massive list of the boxed games here. I've actually got about another 40 cart only but i want to hang on to most of them and 20 or so are doubles to play muti-player. Anyway ok so here's a list of all the boxed games (they're all in good condition with manual bar klax and electrocop which are a little tatty):

Desert Strike

Lemmings

Electrocop (ridged or flat i cant remeber the difference!)

Turbo sub

Batman

Dirty Harry

Bill & Ted

Ultimate Chess

Hard Drivin'

Toki

Switchblade II

Hydra

Shadow of the Beast

Battlezone 2000

Tournament Cyberball

Rygar

Awesome Golf

Viking Child

Gordo 106

Rampage

World class Fussball/Soccer

Shanghai

Xenophobe

Roadblasters

Pit fighter

Crystal Mines II

Chip's Challenge

Checkered Flag

Dinolympics

Malibu Bikini Volleyball

Hockey

Super Skweek

Robotron 2084

STUN Runner

ISHIDO

Klax

Steel Talons

Battlewheels

California Games x2 (one is different ridged or flat? one normal)

Gates of Zendocon (ridged or flat im not sure)

Robo-Squash

Blue Lighning

Rampart

Joust

Pac-Land

Xybots

I've posted a pic of my gates of zendocon... for the person who pmed me, california games and electrocop look the same. Sorry i never got super-off road and don't have any homebrews or anything. I might put them on ebay in a bit still not sure what i want to keep etc.... so might be a while.

EDIT: Ok looked on the site and they're all flat carts, the one i was confused about.

post-23674-1245112031_thumb.jpg

Edited by jonny1111

If they are all boxed...

and if you are selling them all in one lot, it will go for less.

I'd say $200-250 perhaps a bit more.

But perhaps not. A reseller may snatch it up just to get more profit by listing things individually.

I remember someone sold a pretty much complete collection (minus most homebrews) a few years ago for around $750 or so.

They were all boxed as well.

Good luck with your sale. I know you'd get some buyers here if you split it up a bit.