15 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your fave!

• Jellybeans
    • Millipede
    • Keystone Kapers
    • Qix
    • H.E.R.O.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Hi folks! If, and maybe when, we play QIX I suggested the 5200 ported version as it is much better all round: better gameplay, sound and graphics plus even shows you how many men you have left on the screen... what were they thinking on the official version :twisted: I like trying to spend ages building up the bonus multiplier by splitting the Qix only to lose all my lives and not claim the bonus :x

Play on 'skilled' the default level (on my copy you press Return to bring up the menu screen). (JellE maybe allow those outside the overall top 10 to play on novice to catch up a few points? Just an :idea: anyone :?: )

Link here to this version QIX

post-19705-1245164246.jpg

post-19705-1245164250.jpg

Edited by therealbountybob

I vote the 8bit version - if you want to play the 5200 one then join the 5200 HSC :) - though I agree the 5200 one is more arcade like (why did Atari release such drab arcade ports like Qix and Centipede.........)

Well it was me who suggested playing it but i'm easy... the official version is WAY harder though folks (ok it does show the number of lives on screen and is still a good game)... maybe we could have a sub-poll :D probably HERO will come through at the last minute... as they like to do :rolling: