16 members have voted

1. 1. Take Your Pick:

• Desert Falcon
    • Ms. Pac-Man
    • Rampage
    • Sirius
    • Tank Command

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Okay, I'm one of the ones who voted for Ms. Pac-Man, but I have to confess...it's only because that's the only game from the list that I own. :|

(And if it is Ms. Pac-Man, which version? Original? Pac-Man Collection!? PacManPlus's corrected version??)

Okay, I'm one of the ones who voted for Ms. Pac-Man, but I have to confess...it's only because that's the only game from the list that I own. :|

(And if it is Ms. Pac-Man, which version? Original? Pac-Man Collection!? PacManPlus's corrected version??)

It'll be for the original version this time since, obviously, that's what the vast majority of people will have. I'd love to make it PacManPlus's corrected version since I just got that one recently. We'll do that one later. ;)

It'll be for the original version this time since, obviously, that's what the vast majority of people will have. I'd love to make it PacManPlus's corrected version since I just got that one recently. We'll do that one later. ;)

Is the PacMan Collection version different? Because I don't have another copy.

Is the PacMan Collection version different? Because I don't have another copy.

Truthfully I'm not certain. I have yet to acquire the cart. I assume it must be a bit different at least or it would not have been included in the collection. Looks like we're going to find out though since Ms. Pac-Man won.

Edited by darthkur