IGNORED

The Atari 2600 Slim

Oh I'm sorry brojamfootball how reckless of me :( let me just throw mine away and forget i even made it and let Mr. colbert stand in glory of the only man clever enough to make an Atari flashback resemble the original Atari 2600 more

Don't worry about it. That's a very nice case mod you did, I wish mine looked that good.

Mitch

Oh I'm sorry brojamfootball how reckless of me :( let me just throw mine away and forget i even made it and let Mr. colbert stand in glory of the only man clever enough to make an Atari flashback resemble the original Atari 2600 more

brojamfootball is right. Bob's is a hell of alot nicer. If your gonna go threw all the work on making such a project why not at least make it look presentable? Especially seeing as your showing it off to the world.

Hey, sorry I didn't mean to sound like such an a-hole. Poor choice of words on my part--nice work you have done there. All who beat me down verbally were in the right. Didn't realize what a butthead I sounded like once I re-read my own post. Nice work there, for sure. Tired me verbalizing my thoughts incorrectly about ten different ways. Apologies, sincerely. Beatdown, upset still jobless me taking it out on the wrong parties when a bit short of sleep I guess, but no excuse still. So sorry, sincerely.

Should have said something along the lines of "hey cool, check out another dude who did something similarly awesome!" Guess I still harbor a bit of frustration over having adopting affection for FB2 modding a couple of years too late, esp feeling it today when short of sleep, but no excuse. Real translation: jealous of the fantastic work both you cats did, for sure!

Frustration over current fruitless job search and tiredness bled over into this forum. Sincere apologies to all. Please forgive my buttheaded-ness! I apologize wholeheartedly. Bitchen modders like the owner owner of this thread, live on!!!

I apologize wholeheartedly.

its cool man

YEA now i need more Atari's mine is a Real 2600 but looked at it and noticed its two differnt kinds of cases the bottom is a puny 4 switcher w the super CAN RF sheild type and the top peice is a normal 4 swicher but when using a old Atari for the Case you can use the CH3 ch4 switch for b/w color and the color/bw switch for game built in chip select enable or cart slot enable and if you scrape whole b/w switch foil away in middle its single throw double pole it has two switches in one mine up is cart and down is built in so if the homebrew cart is in and i flip to it it usually boots if it was Started in the Flashback menu 1st and i chose game then it usually stays Today the switch got stick and one of the sides slider got stuck in the down postision and the internal crap crock was still connected and it made chunks NOW I WISH I WOULDNT HAVE mutilated the old Flashsback BUT I DID KEEP THE CASES if anywone needs a unbuthcarded flashback II case one has lable and the other one dont otherwise they look good .

GEE BOTH THOSE Look the same to me from the front they both look great ...