IGNORED

HSC 6 Contest 13: Qix

JellE

Been playing all afternoon because of you Bob! :) 477075 :)

Cancel my weekend ;)

p.s. The link to the other version was on the voting thread atariksi. 100%?! it rounds up then? I've been happy with ~90% maybe I should try harder :D

Think I got the multiplier to 9x points and it maxed out? Just blew it 449,626

Anyone else having strage QIX corruption, my old multiboot copy does it occasionally when you make a quick u turn at the start; the copy from Fandals site doesn't work well at all after downloading it to mydos/mypico dos...

post-19705-1246122546.jpg

post-19705-1246122621.jpg

Edited by therealbountybob

Cancel my weekend ;)

p.s. The link to the other version was on the voting thread atariksi. 100%?! it rounds up then? I've been happy with ~90% maybe I should try harder :D

Anyone else having strage QIX corruption, my old multiboot copy does it occasionally when you make a quick u turn at the start; the copy from Fandals site doesn't work well at all after downloading it to mydos/mypico dos...

There is a corrupt pirate copy out there.

Cancel my weekend ;)

Hey, you're almost at 20 bit score... you may have to cancel the week and risk getting fired.

Cancel my weekend ;)

Hey, you're almost at 20 bit score... you may have to cancel the week and risk getting fired.

It's a bit late for that (but that's a long story!)... managedf 468K yesterday and then the pressure got to me at the thought of going top :woozy:

Mini Table :)

Trooper 477K

therealbountybob 468K

darthkur 118K

atariksi 102K

NLM32 101K

Divya16 94K

AB Positive 93K

roadrunner 84K

dodgers 82K

mapa 73K

goochman 61K

bluecat 52K

mimo 52K

chuckwalla 40K

spookt 35K

Cancel my weekend ;)

Hopefully not on cartridge. I had my cartridge sometimes show a bug where drawing is taking place elsewhere and the sprite that draws is elsewhere.

Hopefully not on cartridge. I had my cartridge sometimes show a bug where drawing is taking place elsewhere and the sprite that draws is elsewhere.

On my multiboot copy it seems to occur after playing for a while, when you make a quick u-turn after going up at the start say on the third screen or so it then fills the left edge, outside the main box! Then it goes crazy and fills in the area as in my screen-shot, then you start the next life but are killed immediately.... I was reading a discussion about cartridge protection and wonder if this is relevant.... esp rybags third post on this thread http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=146349 :ponder:

On my multiboot copy it seems to occur after playing for a while, when you make a quick u-turn after going up at the start say on the third screen or so it then fills the left edge, outside the main box! Then it goes crazy and fills in the area as in my screen-shot, then you start the next life but are killed immediately.... I was reading a discussion about cartridge protection and wonder if this is relevant.... esp rybags third post on this thread http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=146349 :ponder:

Here's how I got 99% and my latest score:

post-12094-1246645491_thumb.jpg

post-12094-1246645498_thumb.jpg