IGNORED

intellivision prototype???

You also saw prototype or lab cart of atari 2600 on ebay.

However, it look like intellivision prototype or NEW (modern intellivision) game are very very very rare.

why?

It is been almost 1 1/2 that I check ebay every day for intellivision stuff and the rarest cart was a kind of programming cart.

Yep that's pretty much it. The Intellivision programming staff was pretty tight and they kept all their stuff from leaking out. Most of the Intellivision protos you see in the hands of collectors are by 3rd party companies like Imagic or Activision.

Tempest

As for new games, about all I've seen is a tetris version and a pong program...and neither of those really seemed to ever see an "official" cart release. I guess INTV isn't a popular homebrew system.

4-Tris made it to cart, but as I understand it making carts is not easy at all, and the programming is none too simple either, so that's why you don't see homebrews. At least the Intellicart was made so that the first obstacle isn't a big deal, but there sure aren't many people writing for it...

anyone have more info on that t-card photo? i obtained an intellivision test cartridge in the same t-card casing (showed it to several people at cinciclassic). i've read in the DP guide a mention of this t-card in the 1-of-a-kind/proto section as possibly an INTV II test cart. how many of these t-cards have been found and what was their purpose?

anyone have more info on that t-card photo?

I won the T-Card along with a Melody cart, they were part of

a collection auctioned by C. Hepworth who attained them

from a woman named Pat Burnell who worked in the

Mattel Electronics Reliability Test Lab as a Debugger.

I think I got them around 1997-98

Drew