IGNORED

How to use this forum - Read This Post!

Albert

This forum is for members to show off photos of their classic gaming collection. Whether you're just starting out and only have a few games, or you've been collecting for years and have amassed an entire room (or rooms!) full of classic gaming gear, we want to see it!

Please start a thread containing at minimum your username and then post images in that thread. Each member who wants to display his or her collection should have a unique thread.

You can use the built-in Gallery to upload images, and then link to them directly in your post. This is how I'd like to see people use this forum, so all the images can be browsed in the Gallery as well as in this this forum. There is already a Collections category in the Gallery--simply create a New Album, upload your photos and then you can link to them from your post by using the BBCode link that is displayed when you view an individual image. For instance, here is a page in the Gallery showing off a member's collection:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...si&img=1267

If you look to the right, you'll see a box titled, "Hotlinking & BBCode". Simply copy the BBCode text into a post and your image will appear directly in your post when you submit it. For the above link, the BBCode you'll want to copy is:

[URL=http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=si&img=1267][IMG=http://www.atariage.com/forums/gallery/1163974141/gallery_571_182_244677.jpg][/URL]

gallery_571_182_244677.jpg

You may freely edit posts indefinitely in this forum, so you can update your collection as it grows.

If you have any questions, please holler!

..Al

• Like 1

10 entries so far.....they´re coming........ :)

I need to take some new pictures of my stuff... hopefully, I'll get to it in the next couple days.

Are we limiting this to video games, or can I post (re-post) my computer collection too? That quite a few pictures by itself! :D

I need to take some new pictures of my stuff... hopefully, I'll get to it in the next couple days.

Are we limiting this to video games, or can I post (re-post) my computer collection too? That quite a few pictures by itself! :D

Are they classic computers? :D Go for it!

..Al

Are they classic computers? :D Go for it!

..Al

Absolutely!! My newest computer is 5 years old... I have about 70 dating from 1980 - 2004. I already have links to them in my sig, but thought I might consolidate my collections here.

No support for Photobucket? That's where all my pics are!

If Photobucket will allow you to link to your images off site, sure, that will work fine. :)

..Al

When attempting to use the links I get an Atariage error message saying that it is unallowable and not supported?

I'll take some updated photos soon and try a different method.

No support for Photobucket? That's where all my pics are!

If Photobucket will allow you to link to your images off site, sure, that will work fine. :)

..Al

When attempting to use the links I get an Atariage error message saying that it is unallowable and not supported?

I'll take some updated photos soon and try a different method.

That's odd, can you give me a link to one of your photos on Photobucket so I may try it?

Thanks,

..Al