IGNORED

LOL - let the exploitation of Michael Jackson video games begin

Tom-Lynx

The price of this game increased exponentially ... yesterday's morning you could find it for a 35 usd average ... today you have to pay more than 150 usd .... 2 grand is very high even for a sealed game, but given the sudden death of MJ it's quite smart move to list it at that price

I just did a search of eBay and even the auctions for this game where the price has not been jacked up are going for insane prices.

Moonwalker Auction 1

Moonwalker Auction 2

Almost makes me want to put up my personal copy, but I hate the idea of making money off of anyone's death. People get crazy with stuff like this right after someone dies. Any guesses where this will eventually level out?

• 2 weeks later...
I sold a Michael Jackson book on Amazon for $140 last week. I figure I can get it back later after the prices return back to normal.

Just after MJ's overdose\heart attack the Genny game was going for $200, now less than 2 weeks later into it's back down to as low as $25. Funny people and funny money.