IGNORED

STICH666 Collection

STICH666

• 2 months later...

I LOVE that room of yours. The chairs are ideal for the "gaming pose", the TV is at least twice as large as my 13x13 Blur-o-Vision© set, and you actually have space to spare for your games, boxes, and other such paraphenalia. I don't have nearly that much space for my all-too-rapidly expanding collection, and even though I've managed to get an entertainment center I'm still hurting for space to set my stuff. Yep, you've got it good. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE that room of yours. The chairs are ideal for the "gaming pose", the TV is at least twice as large as my 13x13 Blur-o-Vision© set, and you actually have space to spare for your games, boxes, and other such paraphenalia. I don't have nearly that much space for my all-too-rapidly expanding collection, and even though I've managed to get an entertainment center I'm still hurting for space to set my stuff. Yep, you've got it good. :thumbsup:

Thanks man. A good gaming tv is hard to come by. This one is great for modern and classic gaming. Hit up some thrift shops. I have never seen a tube tv about the size that could fit in your entertainment set for more than $50.

• 1 month later...

very nice pics there of your collection. The gemini box doesnt come up often, but why is your ps1 blue?

very nice either way!

Nice XEGS...or is it an XEGM...nice pic of the 7800 also

My guess is that your blue PS1 is a dev. system

Come back Stich....all is forgiven