IGNORED

one expensive TRON mobile

Zwackery

That was just one of like 7 other mobiles up for sale, there were others like E.T and Demon Attack. about 4 other mobiles went for over $200.

:) :ponder: :-o

Yes, I won the Tron, Demon Attack and the DragonFire (did not realize they would go for over $300 each). I already had the other four........bought them from a very cool seller a few months ago...... ;)

Yes, these are very expensive. I've been trying to get some of the 5200 mobiles and posters Atari did in '83 and early '84 but it's hard to compete with people who have $1000s of dollars to spend on Classic gaming stuff. Unfortunetly this stuff doesn't come up very often. So far I've seen posters for Qix, Pole Position, Centipede (luckily I got one of those), and the two posters that were used on each side of the kiosks. Plus there were placards for Qix and Countermeasure as well as a large size box made of Centipede. I'm not sure if anymore were ever made of any of these. If anybody has seen anymore, I'd love to know or even so pics of them.

Allan