IGNORED

New England Gamers- big fun trademeet oct.19th

christianscott

here we go again! time to trade off a summers worth of doubles for a fall full of games you couldnt find. mark your calendars for saturday, october 19th. plan on coming out to what i would have to say is easily the best trademeet this side of the philly classic. as always there will be more than just trading. expect to see some really rare items ready for you to play!see beers spill! see geeks wielding palm pilots... with new people signing on every week this looks to the largest gathering of new england gamers yet, which can only mean one thing, bigger and better trades for all.

of special interest to you 2600 fans out there we will have the NTSC ewok proto available for play and a boatload of carts for trade. we will also have 2600 homebrewers joe grand and kirk israel on hand for you techie types.

email me christianscott27@aol.com for directions and details

to see what a meet is like go here and have a looksee

http://www.gis.net/~bertulli/16Jun02a.htm

to see what a meet is like go here and have a looksee  http://www.gis.net/~bertulli/16Jun02a.htm

Oh! Well, being not only from NE, but also from MA and only about 45 minutes south of JP this sounds interesting! Oct 19 sounds farmiliar so I'll have to check with the wife to see, but I'd love to meet a few guys from AA. I don't drink, but I pretty much fill the bill on the "geek" qualities listed at the website :)

as always theres a theme to this meet, this time its pac-crap, bring all of your pac stuff over for our record shattering super pac picture! posters, mugs, stuffed animals, game boxes, tshirts....we're tring to top this pic taken at the last meet

http://www.gis.net/~bertulli/june15.jpg

I had one of those Pac-Man notepads as a kid. I think when I was done with it for schoolwork, I ripped the cover off and tacked it to the wall. Now of course, it's a pile of rubbish at the bottom of a trash can. :( Any "homemade" posters like that I threw away, just like all the game boxes I cut apart and tacked to my wall too. D'oh!

MegaManFan wrote:

I had one of those Pac-Man notepads as a kid. I think when I was done with it for schoolwork, I ripped the cover off and tacked it to the wall. Now of course, it's a pile of rubbish at the bottom of a trash can.  Any "homemade" posters like that I threw away, just like all the game boxes I cut apart and tacked to my wall too. D'oh!

I think everyone has a story like that!

who else has bought something new and destroyed it only to find out latter it was collectable!

I know i destroyed my fair share of football cards when i was young!

the meet runs from about 4 to 830 pm. if you have lots of stuff to trade and can't make it get in touch with me anyways, i find/trade games year round.

you wouldnt be the guy who beat me to the gen. games in allston yesterday would you? had the feeling after that guy left i should have invited him to the trademeet...

oh and bcrps if you're reading this, any luck talking to the worldwide games guy?

I'll be there, but don't have much to trade except for some common 2600 and intellivision stuff. However, somewhere in my place, I might have an extra colecovision, intellivision, and 5200 (just the sytem and power cord--no controllers) for trade. If anyone is interested in those, email me and let me know so I can dig them up. todd@foodtastesgood.com

If anyone wants an empty virtual boy system box that is a little beat up, let me know before I toss it (sorry, I'm not sentimental about these things).

-Todd (wishing that I was a ChristianScott27 prototype)

http://www.foodtastesgood.com