IGNORED

I need help with a gift for an Icon in gaming

OK, most people know Bill Kunkel, well he is celebrating his birthday later this month and I have been given permission to collect and release on Retromags his article "The Kunkel Report" from the 90's Electronic Games magazine. This will be the first OFFICIAL release for Retromags and will be a big milestone to celebrate. I have one problem though. I don't have access to every issue of EG to get those TKR's from. That is where I need the help of anyone here that can help.

All I need is the TKR out of each issue, I have about 9 of them so far (I believe there are close to 24 issues). If you can scan that one TKR it would help immensely. I will make sure that each person is credited and the site they are associated with in the initial announcement that will be going out to the major news outlets (hopefully they will pick this up) and it will be the first press release from Retromags that I know of.

I appreciate any and all help that can be given with this situation.