IGNORED

Any UK Atari Computer fans?

Its already been posted elsewhere but I thought I would also post in here for those who may not have seen it.

I am this years organiser of Jagfest UK which started off as an Atari Jaguar event many years ago in Kent but has now morphed into a multi-format retro gaming event with a leaning towards Atari. This years event is taking place from the 18th to 20th of September in Luton.

Previous years have seen a massive ST/Falcon pressence and this year looks to be exactly the same with plenty of programming as well as gaming going on!

And of course Nick Harlow from 16/32 Systems will be in attendence so there will also be plenty of great Atari goodies to be picked up and maybe even tested before purchase!

Hope to see some of you there, for more information and ticket prices etc have a look HERE

Any questions just ask!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update:

Thankyou to everyone who has paid for their tickets! The first batch of passes will be going out next week so look out for them!

Confirmed for the show:

Donkey Kong for the Jaguar - World Exclusive!

Atari Owls Jag Game - World Exclusive!

Just about every console known to man

At least 3 tournaments including the legendary Worms torny! All with prizes to be won!

Tons of great Atari stuff to buy on the stalls

and I have just had it confirmed to me . . . .

Retro Gamer magazine will be covering the whole event so its your chance to get your face in the press!!!

has anyone been to one of these Jagfest events in the past?

are there lot's of buyers there etc and sellers?

i'm thinking of going along to this one and check it out but would love to hear from anyone who's been to one :)

Hi there Chandler, I've been to the event when it first started and odd years since. One thing that is great about Jagfest is that there is a real community between the people that go, and even though we've only met a few times i'm still in contact with friends from the event to this day! Its a great experience if your into retro gaming or gaming in general, as it's a great chance to play all the obscure stuff you may have missed out on or past stories.

Failing all that there's normally a drink up on the Friday or Saturday so if you find things that boring you can tag along with us and make the night a bit more enjoyable ;)

Hope that gets you interested.

thund3r.

• 3 weeks later...