IGNORED

SEgamer's collection *Revised* (new game room)

SEgamer

This is a result of a little over 1 1/2 years of collecting. New game room! (Sort of)

Panoramic view of the room. The ads and posters on the wall are from various EGM and Nintendo Power magazines.

post-19797-1250308631_thumb.jpg post-19797-1250308685_thumb.jpg post-19797-1250308758_thumb.jpg

Fourth wall (big cardboard box contains all of the Genesis and N64 boxes I need to sell), systems still need to be hooked up.

post-19797-1250308896_thumb.jpg

Commodore setup:

post-19797-1250309012_thumb.jpg

N64 store display (my favorite item in my collection). The reason for it facing the couch and extended cord is so I can lay on the couch and play the games instead of standing up to play it:

post-19797-1250309271_thumb.jpg

Atari Games:

post-19797-1250309343_thumb.jpg

NES and SNES Games:

post-19797-1250309831_thumb.jpg

Handheld Items:

post-19797-1250309878_thumb.jpg

N64 and Genesis games:

post-19797-1250310010_thumb.jpg post-19797-1250310044_thumb.jpg

Wii, Gamecube, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, 3DO, PS1, and PS2 games, various extra systems, projector, and guides.

post-19797-1250310329_thumb.jpg

Controllers:

post-19797-1250310152_thumb.jpg post-19797-1250310093_thumb.jpg

Edited by SEgamer

I guess I need more games or rarities to be more worthy of replies/views :P

Anyway, I'll be posting more at the end of the month when my main room is clean and setup. If anyone knows of a good place to get drawers and shelves for storing, let me know because my current ones aren't that great, as you can see.

I really like the boxed N64 games. It is kinda rare it seems to see those in people's collections. I wish they would have put end labels on N64 games.

Thanks. It seems most Nintendo fans focus on the NES and SNES, but I grew up with the N64 so it's my favorite system. Right now about half of those boxes are empty and I'm going to start back on getting the games (I'm at 150 games and 200+ boxes).

I love the chrome-ish SNES!

Did you paint it yourself?

Yep, it had too many cracks in the shell so I painted it some to make it look somewhat better. I'm going to go back and paint the purple buttons and the eject thing gold :D.

• 2 weeks later...
Very nice indeed! :thumbsup:

But I urge you to get more Jag games....they get lonely being in few numbers like that. ;-)

But I also like the SNES and Starfox..very cool.

I agree. I soon hope to get AvP, Raiden, Tempest 2000, and a few others I've had my eye on for the past year.

I notice a 5200 is that also a 7800 or a smaller 2600 you have

Nice collection anyway....don't stop now that you've got the collecting bug

It's a 7800. The only 2600s I have are a sixer and 4 switch

Updated the initial post to show off my new room! I would like more space for games, but this will do for now. Thanks to all for the complements as well as those who've "contributed" to this collection!

Edited by SEgamer

Thanks for all the replies!

How low did that guy finally go on the kiosk? He wasn't very nice in his emails when I was trying to buy it. Glad to see you scored it. Now I have to figure out how to put mine back together. Think... humpty dumpty.

AX

I got it for 300. I know that's more than what most have gone for (I think), but I didn't want to pass up a chance to get it locally. I'll try to get those pictures of it to you next weekend. I pretty much know where most things go since we had to take it apart and somehow managed to fit it into my mom's RAV4 and spent the next day putting it back together.