IGNORED

Another Jerk of an eBay member

the.golden.ax

I think the facts shown in my most recent reply, and the email from the dude below it describe everything to do with this situation fairly well. This starts out with a simple 10th day question of where my items are:

Dear pokemonnick,

This still hasn't been delivered. Can you do anything about this?

Thanks,
AX

-----------------

Sure--I can wait until it gets to you---you took about a month to pay
for this--it went out on July 6th--it takes around 10 business days to
get to you, which would be around the 20th.  Be patient--I was.

-------------------

Wow, that was incredibly RUDE.

Maybe you made a mistake and you have my order mixed up with something else. If so please clarify with a simple apology. If you didn't make a mistake in your email, and did mean to be rude to me, the stuff better be here soon, damn nice, and as described at this point, because you are at TWO strikes after this email.

Let's talk facts... it's more interesting.

Fact 1) The shipping was not correct on your listing.

Fact 2) For 6 days I contacted you daily trying to get you to correct the invoice, so I COULD PAY. The listing closed on June 21st. In my outbox, I have history of having dogged you to fix the invoice for 6 days before calling eBay, and then giving up.

Fact 3) On the 7th day I contacted eBay by phone when I couldn't get you on the phone. They called you to help you fix the invoice, and left you a message because they too did not reach you. Apparently that worked.

Fact 4) If I had paid you directly like you originally asked, instead of through the auction invoice, there would have been no auction protection in the event that something were wrong with the items (not delivered, not as described, and so on... maybe that was your goal?)

Fact 5)  You fixed the invoice at some time between the 27th, and the 2nd. You emailed me on the 2nd to advise me that it had been fixed. I paid that day. While I paid you on the 11th day after your listing closed, the maximum number of days that had passed from the time I was actually able to pay, was less than four days, and only less than one day after I had been made aware of the revised invoice. 

Fact 6)You were paid the day I was aware of the corrected invoice. All delay was because you did not invoice me correctly. 

Fact 7) Eleven days is not a month, nor is four days, or one day. Any way you look at this, your statement about it being a month, is simply wrong.

Fact 8) It is now the 13th. The same amount of time that you had to "wait" for payment, eleven days, has passed since I paid you. Forget that I was unable to pay you, due to your own inability to invoice me correctly despite my attempts to HELP you get the job done. If the package is not here today, you will have succeeded in making your customer wait LONGER, for their goods, than the supposed "about a month" shown in your email, that you say you had to wait.

Fact 9) Coupled with your inability to invoice, this recent rude email, and slow delivery have upset your customer further. Someone who gave you well over $100 in hard earned money.

You will be required to provide a tracking number for the package(s) in question at this time. If the day should pass without delivery or a tracking number I'll do what I need to do to make sure I have a refund for the money taken and failure to deliver. 

An apology would also be greatly appreciated, and accepted. That would go a long way towards smoothing this issue over.

Regards,
AX

What do you think?

AX

I generally try to make a habit of asking for a postage quote before I even bid for something.

That said, I've probably had 2 or 3 instances of the actual price being over, but only by a couple of bucks.

I guess I needed to add a little bit more information. The shipping calculator was showing a ship cost of $105. He admitted in public that this was due to a malfunction of the eBay calculator and modified his listing to say he would only charge $25 for shipping. He then could not figure out how to change the invoice from $105 to the $25 quote as shown on his auction.

AX

As a seller, I'm REALLY sick of that shipping calculator. I usually don't box up my stuff before an auction ends because sometimes things just don't sell. That stupid thing forces you to put in some sort of weight, so I always end up estimating using a scale and the price is ALWAYS off. I've recently started overestimating, which requires me to send a refund. I wish they'd allow you to do the whole 'calculated after auction' thing again.

The B*TCH never replied to the email... (I call him that knowing full well it's a dude). The package was delivered in good shape. He certainly doesn't get a posative, dunno if I feel like doing anything negative, I got my stuff.

AX

After all that...... Neg. him. I would say he definitely earned it. By the way, I think I have bought from you on a few occasions.

The B*TCH never replied to the email... (I call him that knowing full well it's a dude). The package was delivered in good shape. He certainly doesn't get a posative, dunno if I feel like doing anything negative, I got my stuff.

AX

Well unless you have got a second account now for buying I wouldn't leave a neg, remember he can just buy some cheap items from your store and neg you back....it happened before.