IGNORED

CTetris4d Release - Pre-final Version

atx4us

Nice game! I have one notice about the sound.

On PAL machine it is veeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyy slow, so might be better to look, if NTSC or PAL and use the correct timing then.

lda 53268
cmp #1
bne ntsc

I've found that the music speeds up as you progress further. I guess that it is intentionally slow at the start.

Any progress with this great project?

F.

Fandal,

Thanks for asking. I actually completed the Final Version F this last July but didn't post it because I really didn't think anyone will still be interested. Also, I'm working (slowly but almost completed) on a Post-Final Version G with High Score saves, etc. I will post both versions when I'm done with Rev. G for one last time to not annoy any anti-Tetris folks out there. I'm also planning to release the Action! Source Codes (for Rev. F) at that time. You may just be the motivation I that needed to wrap it all up.

Hayden

F.

Fandal,

Thanks for asking. I actually completed the Final Version F this last July but didn't post it because I really didn't think anyone will still be interested. Also, I'm working (slowly but almost completed) on a Post-Final Version G with High Score saves, etc. I will post both versions when I'm done with Rev. G for one last time to not annoy any anti-Tetris folks out there. I'm also planning to release the Action! Source Codes (for Rev. F) at that time. You may just be the motivation I that needed to wrap it all up.

Hayden

I'm still interested too :D I've suggested playing this in the HSC next season :thumbsup: Would you consider releasing different versions/having the option of the two control methods previously discussed re dropping/rotating etc.

F.

Fandal,

Hayden

I'm still interested too :D I've suggested playing this in the HSC next season :thumbsup: Would you consider releasing different versions/having the option of the two control methods previously discussed re dropping/rotating etc.

therealbountybob,

Thanks for chiming in, too! The answer to your question is that the options to choose the controls have been added to Rev. F. per your previous request and there is another small surprise in Rev. G. besides the HS saves. The real surprise here (for me) is that you guys are still interested in CTetris4! Just hang in there, I don't have a lot of free time right now with the Holidays coming up. But, I will get it done hopefully after the Holidays.

Hayden

F.

Fandal,

Hayden

therealbountybob,

Thanks for chiming in, too! The answer to your question is that the options to choose the controls have been added to Rev. F. per your previous request and there is another small surprise in Rev. G. besides the HS saves. The real surprise here (for me) is that you guys are still interested in CTetris4! Just hang in there, I don't have a lot of free time right now with the Holidays coming up. But, I will get it done hopefully after the Holidays.

Hayden

I know how lonely it can be spending months on a game, posting it and getting 2 replies if you are lucky (maybe Gorilla Warfare was just that bad) Had a much better response with Gwobby Strikes Back this year... am working on an updated version. This is one of the best versions of tetris on the A8 and we have a lot of versions. Hey guys give Hayden some more support and who knows maybe he will start another A8 project in 2011 ;)

The real surprise here (for me) is that you guys are still interested in CTetris4! Just hang in there, I don't have a lot of free time right now with the Holidays coming up. But, I will get it done hopefully after the Holidays.

Hayden

Any new game can be great! I'll break out my 65XE soon and try CTetris4 out!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: