IGNORED

Move your lynx

rygar

Here is the video of my last realization:

I have to get back two mercury contacteurs that I connected directly on the mother board of the console instead of the left and right commands.

Edited by rygar

• 3 weeks later...
how sensitive is the side to side movement for controlling? Did u think of adding it for up and down too? maybe for something like Warbirds, or Steel Talons?

Rygar's idea is nice but a little difficult to use for real games. I did a little research a year ago with the Wii controller. It has an accelerator chip that is more sensitive than mercury tubes.

Wii controller for the Lynx

--

Karri

There would be nothing difficult to add mercury switch for up and down bottom either even switch for A or B which would bustle when we shake the console. The problem it is because when we tilt the console downward or upward one sees nothing more on the screen and thus playing becomes impossible.

I just made that to amuse me because I had found his mercury switch in a hurdy-gurdy hatch in my work. The purpose is more to tinker that to create really something functional.

There are any little switch without mercury which could increase the pressure because as says it Karri with my two big mercury switch the response time is too long.

I indeed had on read the page on the connection of the lever Wii regrettably I do not know enough in electronics there to realize the small converter, of the blow I contented with connecting on lynx of steering wheels and pads of console Snes or Megadrive, much easier has to connect …

Perhaps it would be easier or possible to build into a game, like Gameboy Color Kirby Tilt N Tumble?

AX

I have try to include the same systeme like Tony Hawk's Motion but unfortunaly it was more difficult for me... Maybe Karri can build it...