IGNORED

Pal 7800 games on NSTC 7800

sinistermoon

It's time to run for cover it looks like a flame war is on the way! :roll:

Yeah well I don't want any flame war. I just want answers. And that GroovyBee has found it in his better interest to try and insult my intelligence with his assumptions. He seems to be a pretty established member here and I find it to be an insult to this community that he would be allowed to act the way he is to me. Does he think he is funny? Because really I am not laughing. I apologize for losing my cool but I think if he has nothing to say in regards to the subject they he should simply not post.

Dude, take it easy. There are so many noobs that show up and ask questions it gets tiring frequently answering similar questions. If you just make the people mad who are trying to help, pretty soon you'll just get ignored.

Getting back to your original question; make I ask, if you already have the NTSC version of Pole Position why do you want to play the PAL one? There are not any differences in the game. It's going to be a lot of work to swap the BIOS just so you can play a glitchy version of the same game.

Mitch

Thats a very poor apology. You had plenty of information from Mitch and I. We aren't here to hold your hand or spoon feed you. Good luck finding somebody that will help you out now.

Ok and where is my apology? Or should I just assume that you really are an Atari 7800 programmer but for some reason made a topic asking how to hook a American console to a PAL TV? Really man, you seem to be a piss poor programmer if you can't even figure out how to hook up the console you are programming for! You are a silly man. And I have plenty of help on youtube. Really man, you are a disgrace. Has it ever crossed you mind that I came here wanting answers from nice people that share my interests and not some one just telling me to GOOGLE IT? What did you hope to achieve by giving an answer like that?

I never said you were here for anything because unlike you I don't make such outlandish assumptions. I was just in hope that some one that knows what they are talking and is a nice person would help. That is all. I really hope you don't act this pompous in real life. If so you need a swift kick in the ass.

It's time to run for cover it looks like a flame war is on the way! :roll:

Yeah well I don't want any flame war. I just want answers. And that GroovyBee has found it in his better interest to try and insult my intelligence with his assumptions. He seems to be a pretty established member here and I find it to be an insult to this community that he would be allowed to act the way he is to me. Does he think he is funny? Because really I am not laughing. I apologize for losing my cool but I think if he has nothing to say in regards to the subject they he should simply not post.

Dude, take it easy. There are so many noobs that show up and ask questions it gets tiring frequently answering similar questions. If you just make the people mad who are trying to help, pretty soon you'll just get ignored.

Getting back to your original question; make I ask, if you already have the NTSC version of Pole Position why do you want to play the PAL one? There are not any differences in the game. It's going to be a lot of work to swap the BIOS just so you can play a glitchy version of the same game.

Mitch

Thanks Mitch. I appreciate your help. But like I said before it really has nothing to do with playing my PAL version of Pole Position 2. It has to do with playing all PAL games. And I know they might be a little glitchy, but it is just what I want to do. I think it would make a cool youtube video. And I enjoy modding consoles. And I would like to pick up PAL versions of games as well. I review games on a few websites as well as do my best to help others. So when I learn something new I pass on the knowledge. But yeah I understand about noobs coming to the board and it must get really annoying.