IGNORED

Battlefield 1943

16-bit

Just downloaded this game. It reminds me of Star Wars: Battlefront (never played any of the other Battlefield games). It's Imperial Japan VS the United States. 3 soldier classes and up to 24 players in a game. Capture flags points on the map to win. It's not too bad for 1200 MS pts. The graphics are good, especially for an Arcade game. I also love the destructible buildings and landscape. The only issues are that the vehicles are a little a little quirky (especially the planes), and the shooting accuracy seems off at times. Otherwise it's a fun game.

Anyone else give it a try?

Edited by 16-bit

Just downloaded this game. It reminds me of Star Wars: Battlefront (never played any of the other Battlefield games). It's Imperial Japan VS the United States. 3 soldier classes and up to 24 players in a game. Capture flags points on the map to win. It's not too bad for 1200 MS pts. The graphics are good, especially for an Arcade game. I also love the destructible buildings and landscape. The only issues are that the vehicles are a little a little quirky (especially the planes), and the shooting accuracy seems off at times. Otherwise it's a fun game.

Anyone else give it a try?

On my first play session, on the 2nd battle I was in, I had the highest # of kills on my team. It's not a bad game. Surely better than the buggy, update-ridden bf1942.