IGNORED

Thinking Man's Shooters for the 360?

Bioshock, Fallout 3 and the Orange Box might be worth a look for you

I loved Bioshock and I typically don't go for shooters. Had some roleplaying elements to it in regards to character development.

Bioshock, Fallout 3 and the Orange Box might be worth a look for you

I loved Bioshock and I typically don't go for shooters. Had some roleplaying elements to it in regards to character development.

I agree with all of the above titles...All Great!

I loved the Orange Box too, I hope they make some more episodes soon. I keep meaning to buy a copy of bioshock. I'm also going to check out Prey although all the reviews I've read said it was too easy to be satisfying.

Yep it is a great experience, but no doubt it is an easy game, even played on the hard difficulty.

Other great FPSs that I thought were great on the 360 were some of the firsts available. Quake 4 and FarCry Instincts

Neither one of those games is too easy and both are long campaigns.

Bioshocks pretty cool, but I liked Prey a LOT. Both games have puzzlie elements to them, rather than just being a streight run and gun shooter.

Fallout # is a great game, it does have some RPGish elements to it, but you won't really notice it as it's pretty seemlessly put in the game.

Orange Box, for portal if nothing else, great puzzler there, to bad it's so short.

The Darkness. Game has its "quirks" but I still enjoyed it.

Far Cry 2. Just because so much of it takes place in the bright outdoors, which is a nice change of pace from the usual dark & gloomy dungeons and underworlds. Plus its a pretty big world to explore.

Fallout 3. An instant Classic.

Bioshock. Ditto

History Channel:Civil War and Civil War: Secret Missions. Sales of both were low but I really enjoyed both games as they are really a nice change of pace from Gears and Halo and you learn a little history along the way. And they are both pretty well done.

Mendon