IGNORED

Jibbajaba's Game Room

Hey,

I just made a quick little web page for my pics. There are 2.25 megs of pics, so 56k beware. Here you go:

http://www.jibbajaba.com/cgq_office.htm

I'll take better pics later once I get my stuff all cleaned up, but this shows the place in "working condition".

Chris

Edited by Jibbajaba

*GASP* YOU FIEND! Hiding that poor,poor VCS and Dreamcast behind that table! YOU DONT DESERVE THEM!

[/madness]

anyway, nice stuff! I wonder where everone gets all of these awesome shelves that were like made for gaming!

Well, I only have so much room next to the TV, so that's why the VCS and DC are where they are. They can both be hooked up in about 90 seconds. If I wasn't giving them any love, they'd be in the closet, right?

Not sure what shelves you're referring to. If it's the book shelves, I got them at Home Depot. If its the smaller shelves full of games, those both actually came from thrift stores.

Still working on cleaning my crap up and taking better pics.

Chris

Not bad setup(s) Mr Jibba.....You need to get more atari goodness...perhaps a nice A8 or 52 setup will balance things out

I used to have about 250 VCS carts but I got rid of most of them. I'm not too interested in the 5200, but I agree on the A8. I've been thinking about trying to pick up either an 800XL or an XE.

Chris

My collection in general used to be a lot larger. Instead of Legos, those shelves were crammed full of games. At one point, I simultaneously got tired of having so much stuff and needed money to buy an engagement ring for my wife, as well as pay off my credit cards, so I sold everything in my collection that I didn't play. Basically I kept the Atari games that I enjoyed playing, and got rid of the eye candy. I also got rid of a ton of system bundles, some of which I regret but that's OK because I can buy them again down the line. At the time it was a good decision. Now I am starting to buy up a lot of games again for a project I am working on.

Chris