IGNORED

Anybody live close to this Jaguar kiosk auction

BuddyBuddies

Ive been talking to this guy for months, he wont ship the Jaguar kiosk to me. If anybody here that is trustworthy would be interested in helping me obtain this id be very interested, i basically need it picked up and dropped off at probably the UPS store or a similar shipping center,i think the UPS Store will crate, package and ship. I expect nothing for free, so im sure i could compensate and/or trade in exchange for helping me. The kiosk is in East San Diego, it comes with 23 games that i don't need,i just want the kiosk,im not even sure the monitor works,maybe it just needs fixed. If somebody else gets it than it wasn't meant to be for me,i really cant afford it anyway, but i figured id ask and post the auction for others. Any comments ,questions or suggestions are welcome, remember "JAGUAR RULES!" :grin: If you can help reply here or PM me, thanks buddies!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=130320211502

Edited by BuddyBuddies

Buddies means that he will give someone TRUSTWORTHY money to go buy / pick up this kiosk, and drop it off at the UPS store to be shipped to Buddies. For compensation you can have all the games that come with the kiosk and perhaps more? I dunno. :P Correct me if I'm wrong Buddies. ;)

The guy selling it will only accept someone coming to him and paying him with cash and taking the kiosk and stuff away.

Edited by kevincal

Buddies means that he will give someone TRUSTWORTHY money to go buy / pick up this kiosk, and drop it off at the UPS store to be shipped to Buddies. For compensation you can have all the games that come with the kiosk and perhaps more? I dunno. :P Correct me if I'm wrong Buddies. ;)

The guy selling it will only accept someone coming to him and paying him with cash and taking the kiosk and stuff away.

Err, and adding an extra person to the chain of people (the one who takes it to the courier) will make the entire deal more trustworthy? Ummm... err..... OK.

Umm it quite clearly states:

NO SHIPPING PIC-UP ONLY UNLESS YOU WANNA ARRANGE SOMETHING YOURSELF AFTER PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECIVED....

So why don't you arrange for a courier to go to his house, pick it up, and bring it back to you?

Ive considered trying UPS, but ive never used a courier before to pick up something like a kiosk, id imagine that would be really expensive,but they do crate package and ship. Another problem is the seller told me the closet one to him was El Cajon. It really isnt hard to ship, it comes apart into 2 pieces. Thanks for the suggestion, ill look into it some more. :)

I will pay for kiosk,i just needed it dropped off at a shipping center. Id be willing to give the games away, pay for gas and pay for ones troubles. Ill look into the courier aswell. :)

Err, and adding an extra person to the chain of people (the one who takes it to the courier) will make the entire deal more trustworthy? Ummm... err..... OK.

Id say it depends on the person and how close they are to the kiosk. I dont expect people to drive more than an hour or so,i was just hoping somebody close could lend a hand. I dont expect to get this one. I see what your saying though, adding another person could make things complicated.

Ive been talking to this guy for months, he wont ship the Jaguar kiosk to me. If anybody here that is trustworthy would be interested in helping me obtain this id be very interested, i basically need it picked up and dropped off at probably the UPS store or a similar shipping center,i think the UPS Store will crate, package and ship. I expect nothing for free, so im sure i could compensate and/or trade in exchange for helping me. The kiosk is in East San Diego, it comes with 23 games that i don't need,i just want the kiosk,im not even sure the monitor works,maybe it just needs fixed. If somebody else gets it than it wasn't meant to be for me,i really cant afford it anyway, but i figured id ask and post the auction for others. Any comments ,questions or suggestions are welcome, remember "JAGUAR RULES!" :grin: If you can help reply here or PM me, thanks buddies!

Hmmm... I could have gone out to ComicCon 2009 and picked up a Jaguar Kiosk.

The Atari monitor? Easily replaceable. What is that a SC... geez forgot the ST monitor number.

Hey I was curious, when they played these in a store, they would just plug in like Aliens vs. Predator or Tempest, there was not a game multicart right?

Hmmm... I could have gone out to ComicCon 2009 and picked up a Jaguar Kiosk.

The Atari monitor? Easily replaceable. What is that a SC... geez forgot the ST monitor number.

Hey I was curious, when they played these in a store, they would just plug in like Aliens vs. Predator or Tempest, there was not a game multicart right?

yeah its not far from the ComicCon. The Atari monitors i use are SC1435's,the monitor that is in the kiosk is not an SC1435,not sure what kind it is but it doesnt work. Yes they would put in a game like AVP or T2K, no multicart was around. :)

Damn!! If I still lived there, I would have been more than happy to pick it up. Grew up there and know El Cajon like the back of my hand!! I actually bought my Jag collection from a guy on eBay that lived down there and picked it up on a visit to my parents.

Edited by Guitarman