IGNORED

APE Version 3.2 Problem

mrnukem

I have been using APE Version 3.2 for a long time now but recently have run into a strange problem. I can not get the last 2 tabs in the display window to show, the Write Protect and Swap Disk function Tabs which are supposed to show up on the far right of the screen. The disk name field is very long and I have no way to shorten it to make the end tab functions display no amount of window stretching, re-sizing or changing Windows XP resolutions is making those functions appear again.

I have attached a screen shot to better show what I am talking about. Anyone else ever have this problem?

Thank you

post-13742-1248632047_thumb.jpg

MINIMIZE THE SCREEN:

OR

Double left click title bar

OR

Left click the tile bar and in drop down dialogue select restore.

OR

Single click the box next to the close [X]

You are in full screen mode.

Tried all that. It is still the same. It's like the box where the disk name is at has been stretched and there is no way to shrink that particular dialog box. Thanks for the suggestions.

In the control panel for Windows Display settings see if the font size is set to something unusual or a custom DPI is set.

Steve

That was it. I had set my font DPI a bit higher because I got a new flat screen monitor a couple months back and my old eyes were having trouble seeing when my resolution is set higher.

Thank you!