IGNORED

Geez, did I ever want that Pong machine.....

Cassidy Nolen

If you had not noticed, a very low serial number Pong was on ebay, just closed tonight.

I waited until the end, as we have all been trained to do, and I bid about 10 minutes before closing. Turns out it went for like 80 bucks more than I bid. I figured a little more than a thousand should be enough; seeing how that already well places me in the dog house with the wife. Anyway, I lost. To make matters worse, the dude already had won an auction for one last month that I missed. Ick. Some guys got all the luck. How many Pong machines does a person need?

Sorry for my vent; just really wanted that dang game. That would finish off the "antique machines" and let me work on the more "modern" ones (mind you, my idea of modern is Night Driver and Atari Football!).

Cassidy

Sorry for my vent; just really wanted that dang game.  That would finish off the "antique machines" and let me work on the more "modern" ones (mind you, my idea of modern is Night Driver and Atari Football!).

Cassidy

Wow, and *I* thought I was "old school" for not having anything newer than a Genesis/32X/CD!

Don't worry about your "vent"; it's nothing, and it's deserved. I've heard far worse things happen that deserved a vent more than that, although it is pretty crappy indeed. Maybe the guy thinks he has to have duplicates of his old machines...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it was probably me!

:D 8) :P

Just kidding, I don;t have that bad of a "Pong fetish"

I just like the game a lot!

Dude, I feel your pain! I won an auction for a SNES Super Metriod Game, but the freak didn't have the curtosy to email back about it. Lets hope that dude got that treatment both times he beat you......