IGNORED

Atari / Coleco games $2.99 each

memorymoog

Yes, thats what a video game dealer was selling carts for in his store that mostly stocked new and used ps2 and xbox stuff.... so I bought river raid and kangeroo, the rest of the games I already had... The river raid doesnt work, when turned on, it beeps and drones and weird colour strips appear on the TV screen... The only other games that I have that dont play are Skiing and starmaster, also from activision which do the same beeping...

Yes, thats what a video game dealer was selling carts for in his store that mostly stocked new and used ps2 and xbox stuff.... so I bought river raid and kangeroo, the rest of the games I already had... The river raid doesnt work, when turned on, it beeps and drones and weird colour strips appear on the TV screen... The only other games that I have that dont play are Skiing and starmaster, also from activision which do the same beeping...

Wipe down the contacts of each cart with isopropyl alcohol and let dry .. then try them again.. Sometimes inserting/removing about 5-6 times in the cart slot will help clean the cart contacts.

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA