IGNORED

Evolution: Dino Dudes - JAGUAR HSC - August '09 - JeremiahJt_770,180

kevincal

Wow! you completed all 80 levels! - that's really cool man!- you have won! :cool: You figured out how to complete all the 80 levels!

Could you answer a few questions;

What is the most challenging thing about the toughest levels in the game:

Is it that they are just very tightly timed and you have to excute all the moves without making mistakes?

Or is the toughest thing just trying to figure out what the hell your supposed to do as your goal?

Or is the hardest thing trying to figure out a way to get to your goal for each level after you realize what you have to do.

I guess I'm asking about the puzzle aspects of the game.

Also, I've only seen the "Failed to evolve" animation with the convertible sports car are there other animations in the game? How is the ending?

I am not trying to beat your score or get a big score I just want to be able to complete a level in the time given. I'm not concerned really with doing it fast to get more points just finishing somehow. Hehe!, I am only on level 7 :P and playing on the easy setting.

I guess the hardest thing is just figuring out how to beat some of the later levels. On some of them I'm like "do I toss down the rope here or use it over there to bring up more dudes?" so it can get confusing. You also have to be careful about sacrificing people to the witch doctor. Sometimes it's hard to tell which objects you really need.

There are some tough points that deal with "skill." Like jumping on a pteredactyl or jumping over a hole with the wheel.

The convertible car is the only "failed to evolve" animation that I can think of.

• 7 months later...

Hello all Excellent Dino Dude players!(especially Jeremiah & Atardi), :P :D

I am trying to finda way to complete level 32. I found another thread dealing with the level and Gaztee's walkthrough instructions for it, however I cannot even complete the first step he says to do, which is bolded below. I cannot use the spear to jump-right out of the bottom pit once there, so I can throw the spear back up to the left for another Dino Dude to use.

Is this jump possible to make? I have previously used only other dudes as a ladder to get up one little level like this.

Can someone tell me how to make such a jump, please? so I can follow the rest of Gaztee's instructions or perhaps figure it out myself once I can move around a little and with some equipement like at least a spear?

:twisted:

Hi Chris,

Sorry it has taken me so long, but here is the way to beat level 32.

:D First take dude 5 & take him down to the bottom where the spear is. When you collect the spear move to right to the next ledge & use the spear to jump up. Once on the next level turn & throw spear back to the left onto the ledge above the bottom.

8) Right now using dude 1 mount the wheel & jump across the gap. Dismount the wheel & take dude down to the ledge where the spear is. Once collected return with the spear to the top & throw it across the gap.

:P Now move dudes 2,3 & 4 to spear & get them to jump the gap.

;) Take all dudes down the ladder to the next level & make all dudes jump the gap.

;) take Dude 4 & make him into a ladder & let dude 1 (carrying the spear) climb up him & onto the next level, down the other side & jump across the gap to where the dude to be rescued is standing. Then throw the spear back across the gap.

:? Let dude 2 & 3 climb up dude 4 & go across the platform to the other side. Move dude 3 to the edge of the platform you have just crossed & make him into a ladder. Dude 2 will collect the spear & head back left up & down dudes 3 & 4 to the edge of this platform, where you need to drop the spear to the bottom of the screen where dude 5 first collected it.

:love: Move dude 5 back to the spear & move right & jump onto the next two platforms on the right again using the spear to jump.

:roll: Now when on the second platform you will see a torch. Drop the spear, collect the torch & throw it just off the end of the platform. Do not throw it past the bush, where the the spear wielding man is raoming back & forth.

:idea: Now get the spear & throw (& hopefully kill the caveman) jump down & collect the torch. Burn the bush & you now have access to the lever which removes the stone protecting the captured dude.

:D Dude 1 can now release the captured dude.

Level over :)

Chris I hope this makes sense & is of some use to you.

Gary

I gave my run down of level 32 in the other thread so check there. Of course I could copy it here so that both levels are in the same thread for anybody else having problems in the future. I might do that later or vice versa.

Edited by jeremiahjt