IGNORED

1040ST and Toadfile Hard drive F/S

Hey all,

I have a 1040ST with a Toadfile external hard drive casing with drive for sale. The unit comes with one drive though I'm not quite sure of the size of the beast. It's a Quantum Prodrive LPS but I don't know the size. It looks like it could be either 120, 240, or 525 from my web lookups. I'm going to guess it's the lowest size though. If someone knows a quick and easy way to get full drive size from the O/S let me know. It's partitioned with 4 drives right now (C,D,E,F). The computer is in great condition with no yellowing. I'm looking for 225.00 or best offers. If it's too high let me know. Oh and I have the monitor too if you for an extra 30.00 but I really hate shipping those things. Let me know if you have any questions. I also have pics as well. Thanks.

Fred

Hey all,

I have a 1040ST with a Toadfile external hard drive casing with drive for sale. The unit comes with one drive though I'm not quite sure of the size of the beast. It's a Quantum Prodrive LPS but I don't know the size. It looks like it could be either 120, 240, or 525 from my web lookups. I'm going to guess it's the lowest size though. If someone knows a quick and easy way to get full drive size from the O/S let me know. It's partitioned with 4 drives right now (C,D,E,F). The computer is in great condition with no yellowing. I'm looking for 225.00 or best offers. If it's too high let me know. Oh and I have the monitor too if you for an extra 30.00 but I really hate shipping those things. Let me know if you have any questions. I also have pics as well. Thanks.

Fred

OK, I finally found some information on the HD. It's a 52Meg one. That being said I have lowered the price to 200 as it's not as big as originally thought. Thanks all.

• 2 weeks later...