IGNORED

NES Smart Boy Tetris and VIC-20 ROMOX cart

RecycledGamer

For the ignorant what is a smart boy cartridge? Is it an old bootleg or some kind of rental thing?

AX

Not sure - the ROM appears to be Tengen Tetris. There is speculation that they were used in rental stores.

There is a bit of detail over at NintendoAge.

I hope this helps.

Chuck

Edited by chuck-mac

Smart Boy is a pirate of the Tengen Tetris and considered a rare pirate cart. This would look great in any nintendo collection.

Great is debatable. It's a great conversation piece I suppose, but man, that label is toast. It's not the kind of thing I'd keep out on display. Besides if you have real Tengen Tetris to play, it's an unnecessary duplicate.

Smart Boy is a pirate of the Tengen Tetris and considered a rare pirate cart. This would look great in any nintendo collection.

Great is debatable. It's a great conversation piece I suppose, but man, that label is toast. It's not the kind of thing I'd keep out on display. Besides if you have real Tengen Tetris to play, it's an unnecessary duplicate.

I disagree, the worn label makes it cool.